Weekly Event: Hamster Dance

This is why I didn’t say anything earlier.

4 Likes

Well, I stand corrected, since it is great news for players, we both win this round? :thinking:

It was hard sitting on this until it came out, so my silence was because I couldn’t give you the answer yet.

3 Likes

I can understand, with so much news having seemingly lackluster responses, conflicting responses, or even annoyance, having any news that is almost unarguably good news would be tough to not tell about immediately.

1 Like

While that point is fair, you can’t blame people for being a bit upset by silence. No answer is an unknown answer. And unknown things make people uneasy, because, well, it’s unknown. Most people would rather hear something bad right away than be left to stew, even if it’s only for a few minutes. It’s just our nature as people.

Also, again, to be fair, we have been burned by the “No answer” answer before. Not only in this game, but life, in general. As I said, silence and the unknown uneases people, because of bad experiences steming from such things.

For the record, I say this fully understanding your position. You can’t exactly say anything, if you’re not supposed to say anything. It’s how business (and many other things in life) work. But, I just wanted to point out the reason why people get the way they do about those sorts of things.

Edit: I should point out that why I defend the upset reaction, in general, I wouldn’t defend disrespectful actions steming from that feeling (like name calling or swearing at you guys). This should be a fairly obvious point, but I felt I should include it as some people see no issue with those sorts of things. Personally, while I’m not always the most chipper guy on these forums, I do at least try to remain respectful and not resort to childish antics. Then again, no one is perfect and I can have my bad days. But I do my best not to be a jerk, by default. Because, at the end of the days, relentless screaming and violence rarely solves anything and I prefer not to be that type, anyway.

Okay, long pointless rant aside (haha):

On a related note to the main point of this comment, I’m glad the actual answer about the vault rewards turned out to be good this time. And thank you guys for the buff.

5 Likes

I would have elaborated a little further if the answer would be longer coming, but as I knew it was coming out during business hours today I felt it was worth waiting. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Heads up, we’ve changed Fleshripper’s mana colors to Red/ Yellow so it doesn’t shared mana colors with Hellcackle.

19 Likes

Nice i will be happy to test both in my team :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fleshripper need extra turn to fit with goblins :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Does Quebec have a phrase equivalent to the English “look a gift horse in the mouth”?

I could never agree with that proverb, because the Trojan Horse undermines it for me.

3 Likes

Representing the three stages of civilization: how shall we eat, what shall we eat, and where shall we have lunch.

(courtesy of Douglas Adams)

2 Likes

@Grundulum btw i was joking just to make sure there is no confusion :slight_smile:

1 Like

Release the Hamster!!

Wait… What? :stuck_out_tongue:

since gerbils…

2 Likes

Yay for cool new stuff. Love the Gorbil. Presumably modelled on normal Australian wildlife vermin.

Yes!! The version of Zuul’Goth this week is not the Dark one, so no worries about Frozen Goblin.

On another news, it’s the Buried one, which create skulls, with undead minions that can create even more skulls and destroy armor.

I hope I can win the match at late levels before they cast and skull-spam me to certain doom.

Can someone explain to me the Gerbil boost ratio? 10% chance of devour boosted by gems transformed at 3:1 ratio. So if I transform 12 gems what is the devour chance?

This nasty bug keeps destroying my invasion bounty and raid battles.

I believe it would be 46%. That is if it’s 3% for every gem transformed