Weekly Event: Hamster Dance

It’s 10% plus 1% per 3 gems transformed afaik.

2 Likes

Lol 2 different answers. That’s why they should be clearer on troop card.

Based on the order of other similar cards, it should be 1% for every 3 gems, basically meaning it is near useless. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

On the other hand, it’s an ultra-rare transformer. The devour is nice when it happens, but ideally your match will never depend on its doing so.

2 Likes

It is clear - boost ratios on cards are (usually, I think) either in the “3x” or “3:1” format.

3x = a 3 times multiplier
3:1 = for every 3 you get 1 bonus

So in this case, 10% + 3:1 ratio = 10% flat, plus 1% per 3 gems transformed. 12 gems would give you 4% bonus for a 14% total chance.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m not sure about that one mate.

THIS is the info the card needs. I’m as endgame as it gets and I wasn’t sure so how do they expect beginners to know?

They don’t.

And I don’t mean this to sound incredibly harsh, just honest, but: Gems of Wars has to be the worst game I’ve ever played in terms of turtorial stuff.

When I first started the game over a year and a half ago, they hardly told you anything. They threw you in this big, new world and threw all this things at you (multiple resources, bonuses, troop types, traits, spells, etc) and gave you as little information as they could in terms of how to earn and use half of the things you obtained.

They’ve since gotten better with in battle stuff and such (as i hear from the newbies), but it’s still pretty bad. And, if you’re not on these forums (or even know they exist), then you’re even more clueless than the rest of them/us.

I don’t expect the the virtual equivalent of game manuals from the 90s or early 2000s where each book was made from its own tree, consisted of 50 pages and broke everything down.

I feel you don’t need to hold (most) peoples’ hands that much, but, for the love of all things holy and demonic, they should at least tell you where to find and how to use the basic to intermediate stuff.

1 Like

Gorbil devour chance should be at least 1% per gems transformed now it is completely useless as it is (1:3)

1 Like

We need to factor in that gorbil is an ultra-rare troop.
His devour rate is low but he converts mana with a unique 3rd trait to compensate.

1 Like

9 Likes

“Gorbil Redenbacher”…

Yeah, I got nothing. :no_mouth:

1 Like

Man, this is still there? :confused: I had this (and several other glitches) last week but nothing happened this week so far, so I thought it was fixed. :worried:
Well, time for the real tech support to cheer you up and provide pro help you don’t get anywhere else.
5c3274b3c5deb5e2217927f902f15b6ee924aa7d7578ab00a2b2ff7ae6b40aae5c33e51ec08a416abefe11dab6f28993--funny-bunnies-bunny-memeclueless-bunny-meme-generator-i-have-no-idea-what-i-m-doing-i-m-just-a-bunny-9bac67

4 Likes

Just in case anybody still has doubts - Gobril’s attack gained per ally extra turn means any kind of extra turn (not just 4- or 5-match move). I put it in a goblin team and attack was gained every time goblins cast their spells.

4 Likes

A simple…
“I’ll answer that question Soon™”. Would suffice.
Or
“We’re working on buffing the vault. No eta on when we’ll have it yet. Could be this weekend, will let you know when I know”.

1 Like