Weekly Event: Dragonheart

Ok, I bought it :smiley:

I give it souls untils level 16. The difference of stats (mine is 10 Shield, 16 life, 8 attack and 5 magic) comes from what ? Kingdom bonuses not shown ? (evolution level is the same)

Thanks for your advices. I’ll probably make a post in the appropriate section to make a “chronicle” (or a diary to be more humble :stuck_out_tongue: ), with my units, my progression, my questions etc… It usually helps me to have a better understanding on the game, and get things straight.

Have fun !

1 Like

the bonuses come from any kingdom you have at level 10. or if you are lucky enough power star 5.

bonuses can come from combos in troops. you can see them in the bonus tab (where you set the banner for the team)

1 Like

So… According to Venoxia’s pun/flavour text… It’s female…

But… I’m sure it used to be male… Used to say ‘known to his friends’ where now it says ‘known to her friends’… Help me out? @Zelfore? @Shimrra?

1 Like

Totally said Male. I remember all the things.

5 Likes

If you check out the wiki, for the moment you can see the old male flavour text because Mr Sammy is still working on the big pulldown of new 1.0.9 data.

1 Like

WE DEMAND AN EXPLANATION!

1 Like

Clearly the answer is simple

7 Likes

Well memed Sir… Well memed.

3 Likes

Further, somewhere on this forum I once referred to Venoxia as female, long ago, and was summarily corrected… As I was deeply scarred by this experience, and yet actually I was secretly right all along… I DEMAND COMPENSATION TOO… in gems…

3 Likes

3 Likes

She is female because the plot needed her to be for this kingdom to function in the grand story line. Waiting for more expanded gems of war universe.

1 Like

Okay, so I’m not saying that was me or anything, but…

:flees:

2 Likes