Weekly Event: Dragonheart

Seriously hope the VIP/event keys are Herald and not doubled up Venbarak like last week…

4 Likes

Agreed, but that is so unlikely, gonna get tons of venbarak again.

1 Like

I spent 500 gems on VIP keys trying to get The Great Maw, and only got 8x Ifrits and 2x arcanes… I ended up getting The Great Maw out of 2x glory keys from Treasure Hunt. :rage: Combined with the 3200 glory I spent to fully trait Moloch, Ifrit is already mythic.

Update: A single VIP key for Infernal King this week. Talk about extremes.

1 Like

So you guys are saying that if I want Infernal King, I am most likely not going to find him in the event keys?

1 Like

Who ever said that? I’m sure Infernal King should be in event keys during the event, as per usual. Obviously you are not guaranteed to to get him in the first set of keys you open, but that’s another issue.

1 Like

VIP Keys are much more likely than Event Keys.

1 Like

Event keys are no different from Gem keys, except that all troops (excluding Ultra’s which will just be a majority of them) will be related to the events ‘Kingdom of the Week’ (KotW). So basically if you did have a chance of getting a legendary, it will be related to the events KotW.

1 Like

OK, I guess I misunderstood then. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This again…

2 Likes

At least you have VIP chests. :frowning:

2 Likes

Just upgraded mine

1st trait: Undead Bond. 18 minor magic(purple), 10 relic magic, 10 relic water(blue)
2nd trait: Magic Spirit. 26 minor magic, 12 major magic, 10 arcane spirit (purple/blue)
3rd trait: Ensoul. 34 minor magic, 6 arcane spirit, 2 celestial traitstones

So 16 arcanes total

3 Likes

Am i seriously the only one with enough stones but lacking the mythical epics !?! for a 5* 8 troop kingdom, all the troops have to be fully ascended as well as traited.

1 Like

Odd. I unlocked the first trait on Priest, and the second required 12 arcanes. I am guessing the last is 8 for single color classes. Glad to see it dropped a little for dual color classes.

1 Like

Yeah, here is Warlord (red)

1st trait: Fire Heart. 18 minor fire(red), 12 major fire, 10 relic fire
2nd trait: Frenzy. 26 minor fire, 12 major fire, 12 arcane rage (red/red)
3rd trait: Hack and Slash. 34 minor fire, 6 arcane rage (red/red), 2 celestial traitstones

So single color total is 78 minor, 24 major, 10 relic, 18 arcane, 2 celestial
Dual color total is 78 minor, 12 major, 20 relic (10 each), 16 arcane, 2 celestial

4 Likes

It mirrors that of legendary costs. The mono color legendaries (so the Imps, and now Necromancer) cost a bit more in the Arcane department.

3 Likes

Not even a day into the event and i have reunited the 2 in a team full of dragons and boy is the bond thick on this team. Wyvern, Dimetraxia, Venbarak, Vonexia. So a baby dragon(?), its mother(?), its father(?) and their sister(?) i made a family (someone please correct me if i am wrong about vonexia being a girl dragon)

1 Like

Hello !

I’m quite a new player, and I’m a little lost. I’m level 40, fighting mostly with Hero, Tau (my first epic pull. So happy until I saw you can have it free :smiley: ), a level 15 goblin + another one (Invocator, Tyri, … depending of what I do).

I’m now at ~750 glory points. So I was happy to see I can have this Dragon for 400 :slight_smile: But after reading this conversation, I’m quite disappointed :confused:
My ‘heart’ tells me this card can help me, seeing my deck. But I feel that everyone tell it’s a bad idea to buy the 400 glory chest.
Can you explain me why ?

1 Like

I don’t know who is telling you it’s a bad idea, or what their reasoning is.
But I’ll give you some info, and you can make your own mind.

1. Common troops cost less souls to get to high level.
  2. Epic troops (such as Venbarak) typically have more epic spells.
  3. Epic troops are more expensive to unlock traitstones, but if you can do that they are even better.
  4. At high level, you spend all your glory opening these 400 glory packs.
  5. It will be a looooong time before you can buy Venbarak again for glory.
  6. there will always be something for sale, though, and you can get this guy from chests.

Ultimately, I would recommend you use troops that mesh well together.
In considering this, troops from the same region boost each other. Troops with the same type (undead, dragon, elf, etc) boost each other. Also, if you are using your hero, I recommend you unlock a class, and dump some souls into levelling that up (it will cost 4000 souls to get top level).
Lastly, try and get a balanced team that uses at least four of the different colours, if not in fact all six of them.

Good luck, and hope you enjoy the game.

2 Likes

If you can afford the chest, buy at it least once, even if you don’t need the troop right now. It will give you more options later on and help you to raise your kingdom power level. Those arcane trait stones will also eventually come in handy.

2 Likes

More likely than not, you won’t be able to buy him again at all. He will be in chests but he will be competing with every other Epic for drops. So this week or resign yourself to RNG. Personally I would aim for buying at least one of any event troop but the current Glory costs might make it hard for some…

2 Likes