Weekly Event: Dragonheart

Originally published at: Dragonheart – Gems of War
Meet the Lord of the Fell Dragons!

New Troop: Venbarak

The Blighted Lands were an inhospitable place even before the Daemons ventured into Krystara centuries ago. Few creatures could have survived there save for the Dragons, who thrived amongst its craggy peaks.

The mightiest of those Dragons were Venbarak and Dimetraxia; he was black as a moonless night, and she was red as earth-core’s fire. They were as close a thing to royalty as Dragons would ever know, and they raised a clutch of the fiercest black and red Dragonlings their kind had ever been seen.

But the Daemons did come, and they claimed the Blighted Lands for their own. The story of the Dragon Wars is a long tale, for another time, but suffice it to say these wild creatures unwittingly become Krystara’s first line of defense against the Immortal King’s Daemonic forces. And they failed.

Five times Venbarak slew the Immortal King, and five times the Daemon rose from the ashes, until Venbarak was exhausted and the Immortal King claimed his soul. One by one, his children were claimed too, until shrieking in grief, his mate Dimetraxia took wing, and fled the battle.

Today, all that remains of the noble Dragons, who flew beside Venbarak, are hollow shells, controlled by Daemonic magic. They are known as Fell Dragons, and the creature which was once Venbarak the Black is still the mightiest among them.

PVP Icon

PVP Rewards Reminder
With the PVP reset comes payouts in Souls for your efforts on the battlefield against other players. Remember, you’ll have until the next event to climb as high as you can and earn yourself some souls. Here’s what you can earn at each rank:

• * Rank 1: 300 Souls, 2000 Gold, 100 Glory, 10 Glory Keys
  • * Rank 2: 150 Souls, 1500 Gold, 50 Glory, 5 Glory Keys
  • * Rank 3: 80 Souls, 1000 Gold, 40 Glory
  • * Rank 4: 60 Souls, 900 Gold, 30 Glory
  • * Rank 5: 50 Souls, 800 Gold, 20 Glory
  • * Rank 6: 40 Souls, 700 Gold, 10 Glory
  • * Rank 7: 35 Souls, 600 Gold, 5 Glory
  • * Rank 8: 30 Souls, 500 Gold
  • * Rank 9: 25 Souls, 400 Gold
  • * Rank 10: 20 Souls, 300 Gold
  • * Rank 11: 16 Souls, 200 Gold
  • * Rank 12: 12 Souls, 100 Gold
  • * Rank 13: 8 Souls, 50 Gold
  • * Rank 14: 4 Souls, 10 Gold
  • * Rank 15: 1 Gold
Current Troop Refund Ending The current troop refunds will be ending once the Dragonheart Event begins. Make sure you get any refunds before time runs out.

Please note this Event only applies to Steam, iOS and Android versions of the game.

Join the Forum!

4 Likes

I’d kinda like to see the stats on how much Glory gets spent on Arcane Spirit stones tomorrow vs Glory spending every other game day… :smiley:

3 Likes

Wait, no evil bunnies? Isn’t Easter during this event period?

2 Likes

Saddest back story I’ve heard yet. :cry:

4 Likes

:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

SPIRIT - Blue/Purple Khetar
Abhorath(L)
Acolyte
Cthyryzyx
Poison master
Psion(L)
Revenant
Shadow-hunter
War Sphinx

other troops that is using Spirit Arcanes…

2 Likes

:newspaper: A shadow casts over you in the moonlight, it can only be… the Weekly Feedback Report! :gem::gem::gem:

A sad story comparable only to that of a kingdom of lions, we greet the week gloomily with this tale of the once proud but nonetheless mighty, Venbarak.

Corrupted by the stench of decay, he breathes a Diseased breath that makes touching your face at a grocery store or leaving the bathroom without washing your hands seem healthy by comparison. Is there no cure for that which plagues this poor soul?

Befittingly polar of that which he now lacks (too soon?) we’re being offered the Arcane Spirit Stone as this weeks furthering incentive! Daemon’s are growing in power within the land, strengthen your bonds with Cthyryzyx or Psion before they decide you’re unworthy. Though a Acolyte could better your graces, countering beings like Abhorath with a Shadow-Hunter could be just what we need to give them hell!

:newspaper2: May our inner demons never possess our Heroic hearts. :sparkle::sparkle::sparkle:

Match you next time!

Patch Feedback Report Coming Soon...

7 Likes

Odd. Herald of Chaos said Venbarak used to be red. Pick one…

2 Likes

Its nearly impossible to not love Venbaraks 2nd and 3rd trait, I will secure those for sure, but lets see with my glory also. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it:
30% hit all troops or none
Or
30% each troop?

I feel like dimetrexia is the former, which makes me sad. I’d like if each troop had a Dex save instead of the party.

2 Likes

Very sure 30% hit all troops or none, the way its written.

1 Like

Since 1.09, isn’t Revenant now also Blue/Purple?

3 Likes

Good catch, must have missed his change when I updated the list.

1 Like

Oh man, purple and blue, these are GOOD colors, especially for trying to make Karakoth 5 stars. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Not without 15 Arcane Skull traitstones (for Ferit & Ancient Horror)… :pensive:

2 Likes

I know I am dumping all 5000+ of my glory for this!
Might even get enough over the week for Venbarak to go Mythic.

1 Like

Wait what? It hits all the enemies with a 100% chance rate, the 30% thingy is the chance to apply the disease on all the enemies.

1 Like

Sounds like he tried to go up against a player…

1 Like

Don’t forget the new Necromancer class on Hero. I assume that will require 20 Arcane Spirits alone.

2 Likes

Ah, but im generally not much into classes. But thanks for the info, didnt had any clue about the Necromancer was blue/purple. Havent even checked it yet, but will probably focus on getting it traits this week, if I like its traits. :slight_smile:

1 Like