Weekly event appears to have reset

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I have already completed the event for this week and collected. But sometime in the last hour it has reset.
What are the steps to make it happen again?

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

I also just noticed that our GW’s wins/losses from each day have disappeared, but the points are there however.

For what it’s worth to the devs my events have not reset. Still showing as completed.

This is an issue our team is working on fixing now. (As far we know it is only a visual bug.)

1 Like

…b bb b beat me.

Hang in there!

YES I AM THE WINNNNNNNEEEER. Yeaaah!

You-suck-at-everything-GIF

Man, I’m in a weird mood today.

1 Like

rude

10 pinglogs

If it’s visual then I should have receive my event stone bonus…but i didn’t. Just to let you know.

Just got it… And the Event numbers are back
SO no lost stones now.

Same for me, both the GW results and the Event collection tab have been fixed.

3 Likes

Attn @Cyrup: issue was fixed, then unfixed itself again. I am once again seeing a notification that I can collect event rewards.

I see different pictures right after logging in and then after some time in the game

the event seems to be broken

also the new troop doesn’t get extra turn if a died enemy troop summons smb on death (like Drake Rider does) and she gets bonus to her magic even when stunned

The extra turn thing is specific to Drake Rider. For instance, if she kills a Gorgotha that summons an Ancient Horror, the extra turn works perfectly. Likewise killing a Dragon Soul or Infernal King that resurrects will also result in a correct extra turn.

It was wonky again for me, I restarted the game and it is back to normal now

still broken for me

@Svetlana Some guildies also mentioned this as well. And one made the comment of just earning 1 gem towards the event brings it back to the status it was at for you previously. If that helps.

@Cyrup - Events are back being visually broken again Android/PC