Event stones reset to zero

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I expected my event stones to increase not disappear
I had 225 now I have 0

What are the steps to make it happen again?
No idea

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

2 Likes

Some of us are seeing this on PS4 as well. I’m told that restarting the app will bring them back but it seems that you can actually lose progress if you collect while your counter is reading zero. Watch this very carefully and submit a ticket if you are losing points. I’ll only be doing PVP this week if I can see that my points are counting.

It’s a strange failure at communication with the servers. You can use one gold key and force the server to communicate again instead of risking progress loss by restarting the game. It worked for me yesterday.

6 Likes

Thanks - I’ll try that instead. I’m still going to be paranoid about this all week.

1 Like

When the loading animation starts to take longer you can be mostly sure the servers are acting up, so take a step back, check your progress and use a gold key to make sure. It’s a quite tiresome event, but you can make it quick if you opt for Casual PVP once you are done with your Seals, you don’t waste time with that screen showing that you gained Ranked Score…

2 Likes

It worked! Phew. Thanks very much

1 Like

phew, i’m really happy, that you postet this solution!:fearful::heart_eyes_cat:

After 300+ kills, i’m going back to the worldmap and wonder why the eventwindow right doesn’t show something.

the goldkey works and all is good.

thx alot!

3 Likes