Event stones not appearing in pvp screen or event page

Screenshots on imgur: No event stone bug - Album on Imgur

I was expecting 1) for event stones to appear/drop when I killed enemies in PvP and 2) even if that didn’t happen, for them to appear on the event page. Unfortunately, not only did the symbol denoting event stones not appear, but none dropped after matches, and I am not getting credited on the event page.

This is the first time this has happened to me.

This is has been an ongoing problem since I started playing this morning. I have tried playing on both Android and PC (Win10). I have tried restarting multiple times.

Thank you for your help!

• Grift

Go buy and use a gold key.

Hey Grift

Does completely closing/reopening the game, or spending 1 gold key as Icarium suggested, force the game to connect and show the Event Points?

Oh hey, that worked! That’s def not a solution I would’ve come up with alone though. Thanks @Icarium81 and @Cyrup!

P.S. My PvP selection screen still doesn’t show event stones on the enemy troops (even after restarting), but I am getting credit for defeating them now.

Glad it helped :slight_smile:

Can you please send through a screenshot of your event screen now? And when you began playing when the issue occurred, how long had Gems been open for?

You can " lose" the progress by just doing another match or two. Irrelevant of time open.

Oops, sorry. Didn’t see your reply til right now.

Obviously I can’t send the ss 2 weeks after, but I can describe it to the best of my memory.

My event screen started to work as normal, and I was getting credit for PvP wins/kills. But enemy troops in PvP never showed the event gem indicating that defeating them would give me an event gem.

And when the issue first occurred I had just opened Gems for the first time that day.

Thanks again!