We need Yasmine's Pride!!!

$4.99 IF it appears in the weekly shop :rofl:

1 Like

Such good weapons must be always for sale in the Shop. Maybe in a “Must Have” tab.

3 Likes

Well, they refuse to implement it for money, so that people would not call it P2W.

In any case, I would solve this issue by simply making two possible options.

Either buy it or craft it.
Maybe you would need to be Level 500 and/or have finished an entire Kingdom Campaign before you’re able to craft it, like everything else in the Soulforge.

1 Like

this week is Crescendo in the store
it’s a much older weapon
There is no coding problem, they do not put it because they do not want

1 Like

Just a short comment. I mostly agree of what you’re saying. But Soulforge doesn’t help beginners. Soulforge is for endgamers. Beginners will never ever have the ressources for forging.

2 Likes

They will have enough, eventually, but not anytime soon, that’s true. You need to be patient.
Some may quit the game just because they learned that this game is meant for players who started playing a long time ago, at least, that’s how will they perceive it, because the old players have the advantage that they can’t have or get - old (meta) Event weapons.

So, in the end, this game is getting negative feedback, and most players who would like to get the old missed weapons are rather quitting than playing and review bombing the game.

I can tell you how it was in my case.
If I wouldn’t get that Divine Protector on $5 in the Shop that week, I would have no longer bother with the game at all after that. I was just about to quit it when the Divines were the meta of the game. When I obtained that meta weapon, (The Divine Protector), I leveled my Priest to 100, and because of it, I kept playing the game afterwards. Now, I am playing it for 18 months, got (almost) everything, all troops in the game, ascended, except for 12 Mythic troops, and have my Hero at Level 1300+ and several (meta) classes already maxed at 100 and I want to help the developers with suggestions to improve this game even further. Two or three suggestions of mine, are vital, and already posted.

I wrote a lot of bug reports so far, and the feedback in general, and the game was improved in many cases, thanks to my intervention. $5 was never a problem for me, but that is what kept me here, ironically, not turned me off. A small investment and the will to keep going.

Like I said before, developers argue and come up with excuses or promises, but the time for that already passed a long time ago. With each passing update, if they don’t implement this in a feasible way, it’s going to get worse, backlash will grow worse and the game will suffer because of it.

Again, the best course of action would be that you would need to finish a specific Kingdom Campaign that owns such a (locked) weapon. Once unlocked, then you would need to craft such a weapon in the Soulforge, and craft it with resources, like diamonds, jewels, gems, gold and souls. Maybe it would be best to create another section in the Soulforge, to expand it a bit, which is a minor rework at best.

The best course of action, in my humble opinion, would be that you craft it or buy it at the same time for $5 directly from the interface, which is why it would need to be reworked a bit.

I would love to get some feedback from @Kafka or @Cyrup about this.

1 Like

I think the days of developer feedback are long gone which is to their detriment. This game is incredibly hard for new players so I totally understand why many don’t stick around. No access to necessary weapons is probably a factor in this, along with the sheer grind needed to progress when there is so much for them to do. Prioritising is difficult and some modes are practically ‘off limits’ because they are denied these weapons. I suppose I was lucky because I started playing before pet rescue, delve and doom started. I had a chance to do most of the important grind; new players don’t.

4 Likes

So that didn’t work work. :unamused: I sent them a message about old weapons, and they directed me to this forum or the GoW Discord.

Thank you for contacting 505 Games Support. I’m sorry that you’re not satisfied with the current state of the game. As much as I’d like to help, we don’t really have an avenue for this sort of thing.

I think that it would be more effective, for the visibility of your concerns, to post this on a social channel. I’ll add a couple of links to the bottom for you.

Let me know if you think that there is more I can do for you from my end.

Gems of War Discord Server

Gems of War Forum

3 Likes

505 reflects 100% of query damage and summons 2 dead ends lol.

2 Likes

My thoughts would be to approach them differently; I think their response makes sense in the context of a message about old weapons.

Nonetheless, I think if they receive multiple messages (from multiple people) about these kinds of things, it’s more likely they might look into it :eyes::man_shrugging::+1:.

2 Likes

People call in P2W anyway.Just make some special events when you can purchase this weapon for gems. Some “Forge Day” event, for example, when 2 random old weapons appear in Soulforge.

2 Likes

No random appearances!

1 Like