We heard you like Gnomez?

Thanks Devs.

1 Key in a week. (not from a gnome)

Do I really need to put a /sarc here?

4 Likes

well 1 per day i think it’s reasonable and 5 for the weekend for hardcore player like me is also reasonable :slight_smile:

look like you got 2 gnome who escape it’s why go got 11 souls and 42 gold

Nothing escaped.

well there is a bug cause we only see 2 bags

If I got gold from 3 bags it shows as 1 bag

1 Like

But you reckon that 1 vault key per week, with the result I got is a good return. Even if 2 escaped?

that make sense, still shitty rewards for something you get 1/10k

1 Like

This is what i got from my first key before nerf

20 gems 70k gold 4 event keys

now this look like the rewards we should get from vault event, but we will probably get the crap you got

6 Likes

I’m inclined to agree with @Rickygervais for once: these Vault drops sure look like the in-Vault and regular gnomes draw from the same loot table. My hope is that the devs’ radio silence on this is because they are quickly adding a new loot table to the game for release during this next Vault event or for 3.3.1 (you know it’s coming).

Has anyone seen a Vault Key drop from a gnome in the Vault? If the code doesn’t allow that to happen, there is at least some control over the rewards given out.

2 Likes

So it’s friday soon in Australia, look like they will be silent till the end, that really suck since i saw them answer other question and delibarately deviate from that one. Of course knowing how much sirrian weight in chinchila was a crucial question…

5 Likes

This question has kept me awake all night more than once… :sleeping:

2 Likes

I love the Gnomes!! Lets catch em all.

2 Likes

Did they change gnomes or just the chance for gnomes to drop vault keys? Saw Vault event in 7 hours, but thought there was alway chance to deus vult?

Gnomes are always available, but this will be a special 3-day “vault” event where gnomes appear more frequently and will also give vault keys more often. After that, it will go back to how it has been for the last week with gnomes appearing less often.

2 Likes

No you still can get the vault key outside off the vault event but the drop rate is lower

The vault event supose to start tomorow

2 Likes

Thanks for fast replies. Learn more button just takes people to Choose Game menu so was confused.

2 Likes

@Stan what frequency do you expect the gnome to appear during the event??

1/30 (for real) or more often then this?

I have no idea, whatsoever. I wouldn’t even be that surprised if they didn’t increase the frequency of the gnomes much (or at all), but drastically increased the number of vault keys. We’ll just have to play and see what happens. I’m going to try to keep a positive outlook and consider anything that drops a bonus. The wording of “try to get a vault key” doesn’t sound like they are going to be handing them out like Halloween candy.

4 Likes

And what about the new mythic? Are you going for it?

I wonder if i should wait for him to be in the soulforge since i got enough diamond but only 10k gems and we didin’t see the 2 other mode yet.

Also there will be lot of new special weapon to forge so i don’t want to use all diamond

What do you think?

1 Like