Video: Strong Defend Teams

I can’t wait for an update when 2.0 comes out.

What? No Goblin King troll team!

You know you’ve been waiting for that over powered Goblin to keep coming back to life with all it’s bonuses.

That king has more nerfs and buffs than he should yet this last time he was buffed was not good enough to keep him going.

Redeem code doesn’t work for me. Is there some time limit?

There is a 150 use limit.

I forgot about the redeem code.

For those of us who didn’t get to use the redeem code, can you tell us what it was?

It is 2 maps, 200 souls, 2500 gold, and 1 gem key just like all the other codes. I give one out on Wednesday and another on a random video each week. There are also some streamers that hand out codes as well.

Absolutely the last thing I need is maps, with 1400+ in inventory. Better those redeem rewards go to people who need them. Wake me up when there is a redeem code for a guaranteed legendary or better! :slight_smile:

I can burn 100 in a day no problem sop why you no use them? I want your maps.

Here’s a hot tip on how to get more maps:

SPOILER:

Spend less time on the forums.

2 Likes

1 hour = 10 maps for me

Who are those other streamers, and where do they stream? I love redeem codes. :slight_smile:

Also thank you for yours, and your great and informative videos of course.
If I could give you some constructive feedback though, maybe you could invest into a slightly better microphone and fiddle with the volume settings a little, your voice is really loud and it’s clipping. It’s not unbearable, but it could definitely be improved!

2 Likes

I wish I could borrow you my account for a day so you can burn my 130 maps :wink:

If i was paid in trait stones i would do it.

thank you for your videos @Tacet although i have to admit losing many of the traits in case of lower level players will make a huge difference in the outcome. I guess a player will focus in traiting his main pvp invade team and probably have the strongest team in that to put into defensive mode as well. but i agree, putting this to example my pvp team treant***, valk**, alch**, bansh*** will probably not perform well in the hands of AI.

I also believe that its imperative for new players to try out arena a couple of times, allowing them to expand their knowledge of playing with random mobs, instead of against them (which is usually a walkover in pve), and shedding a new light on some characters of which you thought were shit. (eg: yes dark master seems awesome for low level, but less after cuz of no scaling damage, but that thrall can be a lifesaver: damage-absorber and mana generator)

2 Likes