Video: Skull galore

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share this team idea i got with everyone here, and whats better way of sharing it than fillming a video of it? :slight_smile:

This the first video i have ever made so i would really like to get feedback from everyone, tell me what i do wrong, tell me what i should do better, and also i would like to hear how do you like my team idea :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I really love creative teams that break the mold.

I just got Skeleros 2 days ago, so I’m really looking forward to trying this build out with some variants as well.

3 Likes

Very solid team - just went 8/8 with it. Not the fastest, but it is not too slow either. Good to see you finding a viable use with skeleros.

nice to see a team built on Maw’s new third trait rather than on his spell.

The the video - for my tastes, could be a little faster and you’re English is good, don’t worry about it. Could drink a little water - sounded a bit dry.

P.s I called the team Maw Skulls.

Edit: also found swapping Skeleros for BD makes it quicker (but removes your novel way of using Skeleros)

2 Likes

I have a couple teams that use Skeleros.

1. Anointed One
    Hellcat
    Sheggra
    Skeleros

This one focuses on red generation.

2. Sylvasi
   Infernal king
   Sheggra
   Skeleros

This one focuses on red and purple generation.

1 Like

With skeleros you cover all 6 colors, he is quicker to fill and can generate a lot of skulls even when opponent doesn’t have armor. But yes BD is valuable swap :slight_smile:

About my voice, that’s the way it is, I’ll try to talk in a smoother way next time :slight_smile:
Tyler for your feedback glad you liked it :slight_smile: