Video: Quickest Method for Exp and Traitstone Farming

I’m about 100 battles in adana and 0 arcanes. .

ok so basically if i need swam arcane traitstone for the last trait on my treant, i could farm the first challenge with my best and fastest team (because as @killerman3333 put it you’d need mid-to-endgame player/stats for suggested team) over and over for a variable chance drop after the match of said stones?

1 Like

Yes, doing the first challenge in Maugrim Woods would eventually give you a green/blue arcane traitstone. The 3rd challenge there is also about the same difficulty.

1 Like

I believe (according to my sources, though this may now be out-of-date) that on Normal it’s 80%… it started on 50% for Normal but was subsequently increased…

Ouch. @DonBoba I went through a similar thing with Khaziel trying to trait out Rockworm. Hundreds of challenges with no stones (wasn’t counting) and I finally got the stones I needed from PVP. Go figure. RNGezzus hates us. :imp:

1 Like

hmm done more like 700 with no arcane before I would love 1 per every 100. works for me:)

Well, the top 20 PvP league has a 100% chance of dropping 1 arcane traitstone if you can make it to top 20. :wink:

2 Likes

hmm not sure on that yet 2.0, I still very confused about. waiting till release to see and know for sure. but would be nice

I’ll be doing a video soon on the 2.0 video clarifying some things in their video. I just need to double check their permission of doing audio over their private video.

2 Likes

that would be really nice @Tacet I know I am not the only one confused on some of the fine print/details involving the new system

I went 3000 battles without a celestial and was even getting no drops on warlord 4. I uninstalled and reinstalled my client and have not had the issue since. Also haven’t played much warlord 4

would gladly change problems with ya. got big stack of celestial stones. its the arcanes I have trouble with

No way man nothing beats the dust devils… rest in piece my DDs :frowning:

I’ve been using bat to grind cause I don’t have fast on my archer and I have a lot of troops that still need to be leveled so using Bat allows to to grind souls too

Actually, the build can be faster than DDs. Over the course of several matches, the DDs were slightly quicker though and required no thinking. I do prefer the DDs, but this is not much quicker. Also, thanks for sharing the build with me on Steam. I kind of never mentioned that you were the first that told me of this build. xD

1 Like

How looks the DD build?

It was nerfed from 8 magic at level 20 + kingdom bonuses. It is now a static 5 damage at all levels with no magic affiliation. The DD build was just 2-4 DDs.

NP… yeah I’ve been keeping my hero as an archer just because of this… in the right situations fast is the best trait you can have for the hero… if only we could get empowered haha.

One thing to keep in mind is that the DDs could do enough damage with 4 casts to clear at least one challenge in all of the kingdoms (sufficiently leveled up and with a good kingdom magic bonus of course), the new method isn’t nearly as universal but it’s the best we got for now.

Next job, to move the pyramids.

that difficult? I would try it probably have more success than getting an arcane :slight_smile:

2 Likes