Video: Quickest Method for Exp and Traitstone Farming

I would be saving my keys… but I still don’t have a single legendary D: and I’m missing a bunch of Epic troops still (and maybe some URs?) so figure I’m better off trying to get those than worrying about new troops. I’m guessing the saving is more for people who have all the troops already and are mostly trying to ascend them up?

Well, it depends what type of troops you want. This upcoming kingdom is likely to be focused around the freeze mechanic quite a bit.

Saving is more of a mid to late game thing though. If you have 0 legends you should probably use them all instantly. Maybe even try 50 gem keys after you have both of the 500 gem armors.

1 Like

Yeah I figure it might have been that. I’m just coming up to my first 500 gem armour soon, so will be a while still till I can use gems on keys.

Thanks for the video though :smiley: going to try this at my low level without some of the traits to see how it goes. I know it won’t be AS effective, but figure I’ll try and see anyways.

EDIT: Or I would… if I hadn’t just ascended my Soothsayer to UR yesterday :frowning: Doh! ><

Ouch, haha. :stuck_out_tongue:

Soothsayer’s level won’t matter at all, but I would advise having all 3 Soothsayer traits and a level 20 green or brown class before trying it.

Luckily Archer was the first class I leveled up, so that’s level 20. The traits on the other hand might be a tad harder. In theory would any Stone Link creature sub for Soothsayer? I know you lose out on Empowered and Cursed, but you in theory would still fill up the brown as quickly?

EDIT: Actually both Acolyte and Ghoul have Stone Link and Cursed as their first two traits, so you’d only be missing out on Empowered I guess?

This is awesome, Tacet. Better than Bat, which is what I’d been using. Now if only I weren’t already numb from mindless traitstone grinding…:confused:

1 Like

I’m just saving gems. Almost 10,000!

1 Like

Well the team definitely works. Got an Arcane in the 25 fights it took me to get the +2 magic perk. But my Arcane requirements are, uh, more than I’m willing to farm for …

I’m sad you didn’t try those 3 challenges I suggested you :frowning:
They are not as fast as your method, but are second fastest, and cover all colors except red. .

But an awesome video of course :slight_smile:

The problem is that they are inconsistent for 1 shot. The whole point of the build is to power level exp. The traitstones are just a nice byproduct. Of all the kingdoms that do have a challenge that can do it, yellow/purple is the one highest in demand. There are also a lot of people that can’t one shot, so the number of challenges available for 2 shots is in the dozens. I showed how to identify why traitstones each kingdom gives, so a person can easily determine on their own what kingdom and challenge they need to farm.

what requirements are needed to get the war and peace to 20 damage?

i am level 128 and my weapon just has 5 damage - where to get the additional 15 magic?!?

All current magic kingdoms to level 10 = 4
Archer Class = 5
Magic perk on archer class = 2
All possible magic kingdoms at 5 star (not feasible for a lower level) = 3
Level 500 (not feasible for your level) = 1

So you can get it up to 16 damage that will 1 shot if the cursed traits are lucky, but would more than likely have to be 2 shot. You only need 10 magic to 2 shot that challenge, so a maxed archer class with perk alone can do it.

1 Like

I’m running this as a two shot to help level up mechanist also.

I used 4x Gob-Chomper to do that. If you have 4 level 10 magic kingdoms and 2 magic kingdoms at 5 star the Gob-Chomper will 1 shot everything in that challenge. You do have to use the empower early glitch to hit the last slot before it gets its +2 hp, so it may not be possible in V2.0.

Also firing of those charged soothsayers will give you 3 magic, so while it will take slightly more time, you’ll get 3 additional magic to what ever you have.

The cursed trait is one of my favorites!

Yeah, cursed is really strong since they doubled its effectiveness. I could only imagine how strong it is when a level 30-100 builds some kind of team with 4x cursed troops. xD

Something like Goblin Shaman + 3x Dark Maidens would be ridiculous. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have read elsewhere that the drop rate for arcanes is approximately 1 in 30 battles you’ll get one. I think @Jainus had posted that he took 25 matches to get one. Lucky guy. I did two tests of this so far. One in Adana and one in Maugrim Woods.

Adana
34 matches with a stone
8 matches with nothing received.
42nd match was where I stopped after receiving the Arcane Storm I needed for Moloch’s last trait.

Maugrim Woods
44 matches with a stone
4 matches with nothing received.
48th match was where I stopped after receiving the Arcane Swamp stone.

Anyone else care to test the drop rate? I used the team suggested in @Tacet’s video. I was using Archer class but I only have the first trait so far but the team still produced very quick matches. I plan to do this again in Forest of Thorns to get the stones for Archer’s traits.

@collectorofgems Yeah, something I forgot to clarify in the video is that arcane traitstones have a 3% chance IF a traitstone actually drops. That 3% doesn’t account for matches that do not drop traitstones. We have no data on traitstones not dropping drop rates because every difficulty has a different rate with the frequency at which traitstones are given. They all have the same rarity chance, but Warlord 4 has a 100% to drop a traitstone. All lower difficulties incrementally go down until the lowest of whatever normal’s drop rate is.

That is why I say in the video to play on hard, for it gives 10% more exp and a slightly higher chance for a traitstone to drop.

1 Like