Video: Call to Valor

Yeah I just watch your videos for the learning experience, I like to leave the rewards for those who are more in need :slight_smile:

Nice work. I enjoy your video. How come your Hero level is only 800+ ? You must to be more than that since I following you since 2014. DO you have more than one Hero account? For the code: Somehow ,I were always late for redeem code, though I belong to the alliance guild. Any way, thanks for your excellent participation and I leaned a lot from your Video. Best :slight_smile:

There was about 4 months from July until November when I didnā€™t really play the game that much. I also spend a lot of time on the forum and now making videos as well. I could grind to level 1,000 in a couple days if I wanted to, but until they raise the cap there is no point in rushing there.

Exact same thing for me ā€¦

Every time I see someone being congratulated for hitting 1000 I mostly think something like: Congratulations - you will never level up again!ā€™

@Tacet, I would strongly advise to keep the codes limited with better rewards. Itā€™s a much better way to drive viewership since it creates some urgency/excitement around getting desirable codes of limited quantity. If you give out too many or their watered down then they lose their appeal.

Iā€™d prefer people view based on the content than the code. The code definitely helps gain subscribers, but I donā€™t want people that just watch because of the code. Of course there will be those that do that regardless. Iā€™m just glad they give anything. The code is basically there as a ā€œthanks for watching, here is something for your timeā€ kind of thing.

2 Likes

Fair enough. But we also want the YouTube presence to grow and for Gems to gain more visibility, no? This is bigger than you!

Yes, and if the reward I hand out is less, that means others can also hand them out. If I do too much too quick, they may not be able to hand out a lot to other people who want to hand out codes. You have to factor in the people that will jump to every single possible redeem code and just stockpile their account. xD

But youā€™re the only regular content provider at the momentā€¦

There are a few that stream the game too. No clue how often they are getting codes since I donā€™t check Twitch too often. When I get home later today Iā€™ll discuss all of this with the devs and see what their input is on the matter.

Almost forgot to make a comment hereā€¦ Another great video, the time it went live was just a few minutes before sleep, but still got one code.
And i couldnā€™t post because your video made me farm nearly 3000 of glory to MAYBE get eight more Valor for a Mythic, fully trait Crimson Bat and still have some glory for the next troop release when it gets announced. So, thanks a lot for making me farm stuff like there is no hope for tomorrowā€¦ :expressionless:
But itā€™s ok, really, :relaxed: at least iā€™m prepared for a big release or to get Crimson Bat traited and Valor at max rarity or a mix of both.

Great video and I canā€™t wait for your next one.

Necro bump for console players who just got this troop during the event week.

Code is not working :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

Nice! This is well timed Necro Thread.

PS: your limited use code from 2 months ago is not working :grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Actuallyā€¦ us console people and/or ponies had a bit of a snag with the Call to Valor event.