Video: BIGGEST Drop Fail Ever - RIP $700+ Worth of Gems

That’s great, too bad he (or anyone else for that matter) didn’t spend ALL of the stuff he/they hoarded to get it. Then from next week on he’d be on the same foot as everyone else. Mythics should be something to look forward to and a great deal of fun the moment you actually get one. Not something you just “pick up to fill the collection” on the day it was released. You are not entitled to get one ASAP. They’re there as something you’re looking forward to as a jackpot when you open some chests. The times of brute-forcing your way to get stuff RIGHT NOW are over, deal with it.

Read up about statistics, like Talia mentioned already, some ppl spend thousands of keys while others get mythic in 200. Someone from our guild got it from the single gem key from the CODE. It will never be exactly the same for everyone. It’s all about RNG, that’s the way it works… Maybe people will be more interested in playing the game when they won’t have to face ppl like Tacet in pvp with fully traited new mythics on the same day they’re realeased… while they - as you said - struggle for weeks/months to get them.

2 Likes

Does anyone know if @DonBoba has unlocked a horseman yet? Ive been meaning to ask him but havent seen him mention it in a while

The ‘equality’ side sound more bitter than the top earners who lost everything. There are people who play 10 times as much as me and I think they should earn 10 times as much. Similarly if you play less you should have less.

I dont think it needed to be changed but accept that it has. I do think it has gone too far though, when troops become so difficult to attain that it is no longer worth attempting you have to hold your hand up and admit you made a mess of it.

I am sure alterations will be made, probably when Tacets resource pile is gone, even if they are communal rewards.

Fair play for posting the video Tacet; we could feel the sweat dripping down your face and hear your voice breaking, was a bit anticlimactic when you got it though!

I used 13k gems, 6k glory keys, almost all the seals accumulated till now and got nothing, so yet you were lucky :slight_smile:

Btw did I mention that I still have no horseman? :open_mouth:
Because I don’t! You don’t know my story, you don’t know my horseman :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

They are imminent on console and I have been saving for it for 5 months. If I dont get the ones I want I will find out where you live and send you mail every day until I do!

Nah you are not unlucky like me. I’m the only guyou in my guild who doesn’t have them xD

Nobody deserves that luck!

Rng, got tacet for once, seriously you had all those glory keys, and you did not use them for the mythic.

Saving them for the next few kingdom drops. Likely using 5k-10k glory keys for each new kingdom that comes within the next 6-12 months.

That sounds good, does that mean you know when we are getting the next kingdom?

Here.

1 Like

Yeeeey :smiley: Finally!

1 Like

You still making vids? :thinking:

Who me? Haven’t got time recently :confused:

You should stream next time you do a mass key opening so we can watch you go for a mythic troop and laugh, I mean cheer you on!

1 Like

You cheer him on, I’ll be laughing :wink:

Seriously @DonBoba, make a blood sacrifice to RNGesus already…

I tried but just to troll me they gave me 2 Draakulis.

3 Likes

At least you got Dracula I’m still mythicless and put approx 2500 gems in VIP chests for each attempt. All I got from that investment was enough gold to max out all my kingdoms. Went w gem chests this time as opposed to VIP and also used 600 guild seals, nothing.