Valhawk NS

Anyone has Valhawk from The Vault???

1 Like

Yes, got it yesterday I think

1 Like

I would wait until the synch next Monday, so that you could possibly grab some tarot cards from the NS synch update.

There’s probably going to be other issues, but I’m a patient man and things will work out…maybe…possibly.:rofl:

1 Like

@Darkborne Okay,man sounds like good! :tada::grinning:

Will there come another Tarot card next week?

Yes as part of the sync with other platform we should have several tarot cards from the skipped campaigns available.

I will be opening keys next week so will post if I pull any to confirm they are in the vault drop table.

1 Like

But one was released this week, are you sure?

The Queen of Wands was available this week with the Mydnight Kingdom pass. The other tarot cards available on the other platforms are generally from the campaigns which the switch users will not get since we are being fast forwarded (synced) 8-9 months in line with the rest. I’m assuming those campaign tarot cards will be in the vault with the exception of the most recent campaign which is just ending.

3 Likes

I will be opening keys to confirm that death tarot, the hanged man, and the hermit will be available in vault keys for NS players. (Judgement will not be as it was from the most recent campaign).

If these tarot cards are not shown under “unowned,” then something is probably wrong, and I will submit a bug report to hopefully get the issue fixed before people waste vault keys next Monday with the synch update.:+1:

1 Like