[Reported] Tarot unit The Tower still not available on switch

Hello, The tower tarot card should have been available by the 21th August at the latest. And still nothing. Could you add it to tha vautt pool? Thanks in advance and have a great week!

3 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:

Thank you for your report.

I’ve let the development team know about this issue!

2 Likes

Hello, do you have any news? I’d like to take this opportunity to remind you that THE STRENGH should be available soon too. The deadline has not yet passed, but it would be much appreciated if it could be made available at the same time.

2 Likes

@Bramble @Kafka Hello ! Can you add the Tower and the Strengh to the vault pool. you are very late on schedule. Thanks

3 Likes

Hey, the team are looking into this at the moment. Looking at why they’re not released yet as well as going through testing.

2 Likes

Could you guys also look into the ace of wands? It’s probably too early for “strength,” but “Ace of Wands” should also be available.

Thank you for checking up on the lost souls that reside in Nintendo Switch land.:+1:

1 Like

This is for a few Tarot Troops and also for the reworked Adana Troops.
Still in testing at the moment.

1 Like

Ace of Wands should already be in the Vault @Darkborne

1 Like

Thank you, Kafka. I was getting confused with tarot cards and meant the ace runes instead of the ace of wands. Nintendo Switch has been left in the dark, and we just need some attention on a matter of issues.

I will revisit some more next week, as I have to focus on guild wars this week.:+1: