The Tower, Ace of Runes, and Strength unavailable in the vault

Nintendo Switch

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I was expecting to find The Tower, Ace of Runes, and Strength from vault keys. There has been no official post on the release of these troops, but I have grown impatient.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
I have not been able to get any of the before mentioned 3 tarot cards after weekly reset during the week of September 17,2023. It has been over 4-5 weeks after these troops have been released, so they should be available.

Steps to make it happen again
Open up vault keys on the Nintendo Switch platform, and you will be unable to get The Tower, Ace of Runes, or Strength. Tarot card chances are very low, but after about 200 keys, you should have been able to see at least one of the paid for only tarot cards.

There really needs to be clearer communication on when tarot cards are released. The way that it’s structured now, the official post on the release of paid for only tarot cards is either late or incorrect. Players either get impatient and open vault keys too early, or they open cards after an official post only to learn that the tarot cards are still unavailable.

Please be more considerate when making official posts on the release of paid for only tarot cards. Not every player has access to thousands of vault keys.

1 Like

A word on bug reports. The “[Reported]” tag gets added by the Customer Experience Team whenever they forward an issue to the developer team, for tracking purposes. If you add that tag yourself, your bug report will likely fall through the cracks and never get seen by anybody who could change something about the situation.

7 Likes

Thank you for reminding me.:+1:

It’s been awhile since my last bug report. Most of these issues take forever to get taken care of, if at all. Nintendo Switch users get neglected, and the long list of issues that need to be addressed is disheartening.

@Bramble @OminousGMan @Kafka @Jeto

1 Like

Can we get an update on when Nintendo Switch users can expect to find The Tower, Ace of Runes and Strength from vault keys?

There was no official post on the release of these troops, so we just need clarification.

@Bramble @Kafka @Jeto or anyone else.