NS New Cards

Where i can find these new cards?? :heart_eyes::grimacing:

In theory, they should be available in their usual places (minding the size of the drop pools, of course). But see the other topic for more details, this may take some time.

2 Likes

Okay thx. I have it found a lot the new cards. :wink:

1 Like

I was able to get all of the unowned troops besides the 14 new mythics and the 4 tarot cards by burning 600k glory. There are also deep delve troops in the underworld, so be sure to check those under unowned as well. (It was boring, but I watched some cooking shows to help pass the time).:rofl:

I will open vault keys after work today to confirm or deny that death tarot, the hanged man, and the hermit are in the vault. (Judgement should not be obtainable because it was from the most recent campaign).

2 Likes

All tarot cards instead of judgement have been confirmed. It took me over 500 vault keys, so results may vary.:rofl:

1 Like

Costs me over 300 vault keys… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I can confirm they are available. Normal places and some vault/underword portals.

1 Like

I got it

Has anyone found the Judgement tarot in vault?

1 Like

Judgement was from the most recent campaign, so we won’t be able to obtain it from vault keys. We will probably have to remind them in 4 weeks to add that tarot card to the drop table.:+1:

3 Likes

As per usual.

2 Likes