Unannounced Guild Wars this week!

@Ozball what about the people who been able to score some points? Does that mean the team with 0 point will lost their position?

5 Likes

Was wondering the same thing. Our opponent also got some points in.

Bumping

@Ozball @Saltypatra @Nimhain @Cyrup

Please any answer would be nice ty

Edit: refering to my post above and not the topic

Just checking some things we’ll get back to you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Guild Wars won’t be running, this was a mistake.

If you have spent any resources on sentinels they will carry over to the next Guild Wars.

2 Likes

What about our positions within our brackets? Three guilds in our bracket somehow were able to score points, the rest are all zero, will anyone get bumped down to a lower bracket? Any shuffling like that is definitely not fair.

1 Like

it shouldn’t affect your brackets. We are still working through this, but that shouldn’t be an issue. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah we working hard for that 1st place we don’t want to lose it because of that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Next time, just let us keep the 50% xp bonus instead of breaking everything trying to fix it…

2 Likes

I wonder if the team who won today will get that 50% xp bonus :slight_smile:

I’m wondering how the hell they managed to score any points!! :wink:

1 Like

I wasn’t awake at the reset but gw probably been cancelled couple minute after reset so the lucky euro player could play couple battles :slight_smile:

So who’s taking one for the team tonight? Let’s win this one guys lol

Darn, they actually fixed it, sort of. No gw :frowning:

If upgraded sentinels will transfer over to the real GW in 10 days, will the weird actual leaderboard also transfer over? Actually on xbox bracket 1, three guilds have some points (9217, 3204 and 3194) all the rest have 0 point.

Can you confirm whether being able to access the Guild menus at all is a mistake? Being able to set defenses and purchase sentinels during off-weeks would be a really nice QOL improvement if you can get the kinks worked out.

2 Likes

I saw this a night or two ago when someone one in Global asked about it… yet I forgot to try and make a report… Glad to see someone else did @Slypenslyde. Your report is actually pretty funny, love the humor… Still being new, I wasn’t sure exactly what the glitch was, cause I have seen some odd stuff happen when I joined my first guild… Very confusing actually…

Yet here is a cool screen shot, which reminded me of the situation when I signed in tonight…

@Cyrup Now I am not sure if I should make a new thread, or if this is an ok place to post this observation… I had my sign in tonight effect a trophy on the PS4 that I am not sure should have popped. I do not think that a trophy can be taken back once it has popped, yet I did want to mention I think the glitch and server maintenance today might have caused this… I am not sure how I could earn a guild wars Trophy on a week that the Wars are not happening, yet I am guessing it has something to do with the wars trying to start early?

Edit: I also noticed that a buddy of mine also got this trophy, in the past day or two and the guild wars are not this week… (I have been told by another buddy despite what the trophy info says, it is a common trophy, yet I was wondering if this was a known issue or not?)

Sounds like it’s related to the GW issue, if you still have the Trophy no harm done.

You are meant to be able to access them to set them before next week. Regarding the other guild wars concerns I’m just clarifying this with the team so I can provide accurate info for you all.

1 Like

When I looked last night, I was locked out of all the GW menus and the only thing I could look at was the Rankings tab, but I couldn’t access any of the “last week” info. Also, it only showed the top 10 guilds, not my current or previous bracket. I’m on PS4.

Sorry, I meant when if you were online during the server issues!
herpdehrep friday