Unannounced Guild Wars this week!

Defenses sentinals letting whole guild know there is a gw and they need to check their defense and sentinals. Usually there is 24 hours to do all those things.

1 Like

Would your defense teams not be the same this week as last? With possible exception of the 2 or 3 new troops

1 Like

The dĂ©fense Team would definitely not be in the correct order that’s for sure

1 Like

No I base my defense based on who I am facing not necessarily color. Also color order changes every gw. It also does not reset your defense to the order you had it the week before anyways it just willy nilly places defense in a random order.

1 Like

Going to have to wait about 4 hours for an answer, when it’s the start of the work day in Australia

1 Like

Bring on the guild wars, I hope they keep them running.

1 Like

@Saltypatra @Sirrian @Cyrup

1 Like

Based on what they said Here, there are no plans to make GW any more frequent. The main guild menu and registration tab also show the correct start date. As much as i would love love LOVE to have GW again this week, the logical conclusion is that it’s a visual glitch.

4 Likes

The logical conclusion is that they did what we asked for which is to keep the results from the last GW visible during the non-GW weeks.

4 Likes

If that’s why it looks like this, I can only say it’s a pretty messy way for keeping GW results visible. We can even buy two of the sentinels if we wish to do so :roll_eyes: (for some reason only Life and Armor are disabled).

2 Likes

This also looks somewhat strange:

1 Like

The 10 way tie for first place in the bracket is the same as it shows on Monday of GW week, isn’t it? That seems fine to me, though you’re clearly right that something is borked with the sentinels if you can pay to upgrade any of them this week.

4 Likes

mhmmmm
 that’s true, I had not considered it simply shows up as it should on Monday. I would prefer to have those scores visible too (if it’s really a feature and not a bug :wink: ), but it’s probably easier to set it to permanent Monday.

2 Likes

Can’t you see that by hitting the “last week” buttons? or does that just show the bracket 1 guild scores?

1 Like

I can see only individual scores, I guess if I really wanted to check guild score I would have to do the math by myself :upside_down_face:.

1 Like

Has any week went off completely clean this year? They fix a bug with exploits, they break the pvp reset. They let us see past GW results, one timer is broken causing unnecessary confusion. Maybe by christmas we’ll get one week that goes off without a hitch.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t hold my breath.

5 Likes

Is there an official comment on this or should I upgrade my sentinels?

1 Like

I am going on the assumption it’s a bug.
I would think there would be an official response fairly soon.
@Saltypatra @Ozball @Kafka @Cyrup

2 Likes

Sniped by @Mariana by about 30 seconds :stuck_out_tongue:

This is a bug, there is no plans to run GW over the weekend.

7 Likes