Platform, device version and operating system:
PC/Steam / Win10
Screenshot or image:
What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
- As the screenshot shows. When modifying the window size, the kingdoms move on map. See: Broken Spire has moved to the continent from the island.
- Some menus, at least in troop menu, the UI is not “fixed” in place. Resizing window puts the search bar over the buttons. Probably same issue as with kingdom map.
- Chat scrolls up by itself from time to time. In order to see newest chat lines i need to scroll it manually down.
How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
All the time. Chat bug seems to be after some1 else says something new.
Steps to make it happen again
Windowed mode. Resizing the window.
1280 x 720 is the smallest resolution that works for me, but that is to big. i play with the half from that normally.
Under this, the UI collided on some points.
Do not forget that there is also an issue with the UI when it comes to the Red Summoning Stones.
The description is highlighted, incorrectly scaled in size and incomplete.
Here’s another one UI-related issue:
- Why is the number near the Crown symbol highlighted? (30)
- Why is the number near the Fort symbol highlighted? (1)
- Why is the description (Stage 3) highlighted, but not the others, except for Stage 8 which is infinite?
I thought fort icon represents how many towers are in the enemy team.
Thank for reportin my issue also here. I hope it helps
This is the troop filter on my tablet (Galaxy Tab S2):
Stage 3 text is for some reason not grayed out
That’s what I said above, among other things, posted above.
The issue with the text in the filter overlapping is fixed for 4.4.
I will enquire as to the others.
Thank you. Please, review all my posts. I posted several different ones in the same forum category as it was related to the UI issue.
That’s pretty much what I’m seeing (screenshot from @mitamata) on my iPad6 at 2048 x 1536.