Two players looking for new home [CLOSED]

Two players (besties) looking for a new home. Would prefer a guild that finishes tasks and gets 40k chests, but I know that’s asking ALOT.

We’re looking for something a bit more casual and less Top 20.

About us:
She’s level 195, all kingdoms level 10 (1@5, 2@4, 1@2 and the rest 1 gold :star2:). She’s committed to 100k,1000s,150t every week with hope to push for more (time allowing). She has a busy schedule that keeps her from playing as much as she wants sometimes.

I’m Ex-Anonymous (my decision), looking to slow down just a bit. I’m level 1074, all kingdoms done (1@8, 23@7, 1@6, 1@5, 1@4 :star2:). I do like 500k+, max seals, 300-1000t weekly. I’m a daily player.

Also would like a guild that uses discord and is really communicative and friendly.

Hit me up if you think we fit in with your crew!

5 Likes

Hi Guys I’m Ninja the new GM of Nowhere to Hide & we’re recruiting active team players to join our revamped guild.

Guild Status:

• 15/30 Members
  • Rank 83
  • Level: 285
  • Grandmaster I
  • Daily Bonus +300% (G)

Guardians/Bonuses

Red Guardian: +3 Attack
Fire Mastery: +92
Tribute Chance Bonus: 5%
Blue Guardian: +4 Armor
Water Mastery: +89
XP Bonus: 40%
Green Guardian: +4 Life
Nature Mastery: +75
Map Turns Bonus: +4
Yellow Guardian: +4 Life
Air Mastery +80
Tribute Amount Bonus: 7%
Purple Guardian: +2 Magic
Magic Mastery: +82
Souls Bonus: 40%
Brown Guardian: +4 Armor
Earth Mastery: +78
Glory Bonus: +1

Requirements

Trophies - 200+ due Sunday by 9pm.
Seals - No set amount req’d. Just earn as much as you can & remember to collect/spend before reset, any (S) not spent will roll over to next weeks event.
Gold - No set amount req’d. Members will collaborate & all donated (G) must be applied to the Task/Bonus chosen by the Guild.
**Remember residuals are KU, but we’re looking to achieve long term bonuses that will increases the Attack, Armor, & Life of all your troops.

Expectations

All members will work together to earn/collect 40k (S) every Sunday before 9pm Reset.
Review our Guild Chat or our Discord (if available) after logging in. - NTH from NINJA Discord

Everyone is encouraged to recruit new members. Pls be sure they agree to the guilds requirements. If you’re ranked above wyrmling you can send invites or post code in guild chat.

Rank will be reviewed/updated every Sunday before reset. Any member demoted to Wyrmling, is expected to step it up, or concede your spot to a member ready to meet guild requirements.

Note To My Team, If Real Life is gonna keep you from meeting set requirements, hit me up, no explanation necessary just give as much heads up as possible so our team can work together to cover some or all of yr requirements that week.

If you’d like to join us and you’re not currently in a guild, message me your Invite Code. I’ll reply once your invite to join Nowhere to Hide has been sent!

This post will be updated as spots are filled or become available. Thx.**

**_K Bye >.<

I’d love to have you, but our minimums are just 300k - 300t and 1500s.

Thanks for all the pms and comments. I think we are sorted. :slight_smile: