[CLOSED] Active players LF guild

Hello,

We are two players, me and my gf who are looking for a new guild.
We are active and our guild doesn’t fit our play time.

We are lvl 150 and 220, doing 1500s,300t, and 400-500k /week on average.
We are making more than 500K/week but our kingdom are not all lvl 10 so we can’t donate everything to guild.
We are looking for an active guild doing all tasks, and aiming for 40k seals. We also need this guild to communicate :slight_smile:

Thanks for letting me know if you are interested for us to join your guild :wink:

ps : english is not my native language, I did my best!

I am the GM for Afterlife and we would love to have you. reqs are 10k gold/ 350 seals/ 25 trophies/week we are just starting out though.

Hello and thank you for your answer :slight_smile:

As I said, we are looking for an active guild. We already have a guild in which we invest a lot, but we wan’t other members to do so too

@Isak take a moment to read this.

@feelzat. Currently rank 133. We can accomplish 40k seals and 5 Tasks each week. Right now we have a few lower level peeps who are still working on kingdoms and they can’t quite donate the gold we need. We are looking for 2-3 dedicated members that can contribute 500k gold / 1500 seals each week. Please let me know if you are interested.

We are Chaotic Tide. Currently our reqs are 100k gold, 800 seals, and 100 trophies. We have a FB group page and a Discord channel. We max at least on task and sometimes two. Our rank is 126. If you are interested you can auto-join us or leave me (Isak) a message here. We do 20k chests every week. Happy gaming!

I would like to join if there are still slots available. i`m level 410 and all kingdoms level 10
Invite code: klebereduardovicente

Kelbereduardovicente I sent you and invite. Please stop by guild chat and say hi. Also, you will find instructions there re which task we are working to max. Thanks!
:slight_smile:

We found a guild, thank you for your answer :slight_smile: