Come join our revamped guild, Ranked 84. Nowhere to Hide needs active team players

Hi Guys I’m Ninja the new GM of Nowhere to Hide & we’re recruiting active team players to join our revamped guild. :skull_crossbones:

If you’d like to join us and you’re not currently in a guild, message me your Invite Code. I’ll reply once your invite to join Nowhere to Hide has been sent! :skull:

Guild Status:

• 18/30 Members
  • Rank 84
  • Level: 285
  • XP: 22/50
  • Grandmaster I
  • Daily Bonus +300% (G)

Guardians/Bonuses

• Red Guardian: +3 Attack
    Fire Mastery: +92
    Tribute Chance Bonus: 5%
  • Blue Guardian: +4 Armor
    Water Mastery: +89
    XP Bonus: 40%
  • Green Guardian: +4 Life
    Nature Mastery: +75
    Map Turns Bonus: +4
  • Yellow Guardian: +4 Life
    Air Mastery +80
    Tribute Amount Bonus: 7%
  • Purple Guardian: +2 Magic
    Magic Mastery: +82
    Souls Bonus: 40%
  • Brown Guardian: +4 Armor
    Earth Mastery: +78
    Glory Bonus: +1

Requirements

Trophies - 200+ due Sunday by 9pm.

Seals - No set amount req’d. Just earn as much as you can & remember to collect/spend before reset, any (S) not spent will roll over to next weeks event.

Gold - No set amount req’d. Members will collaborate & all donated (G) must be applied to the Task/Bonus chosen by the Guild.

**Remember although residuals like keys, souls, etc. are KU, the real goal is to earn the end of task bonus. These bonuses can increase the Attack, Armor, or Life for all your Troops for the next 7days.

Expectations

All members will work together as a team to earn/collect 40k (S) every Sunday before 9pm Reset.

Review our Guild Chat or our Discord (if available) after logging in. - NTH from NINJA Discord

Work Together: Everyone is encouraged to recruit new members. Pls be sure they agree to the guilds requirements. If you’re ranked above wyrmling you can send invites or post code in guild chat.

Rank: Rank will be reviewed/updated every Sunday before reset. Any member demoted to Wyrmling, is expected to step it up, or concede your spot to a member ready to meet guild requirements.

Real Life Happens: If Real Life is gonna keep you from meeting set requirements let me know asap, no explanation necessary, just give us as much heads up as possible so our team can work together to cover some or all of yr requirements for that week.

Again… If you’d like to join us and you’re not currently in a guild, message me your Invite Code. I’ll reply once your invite to join Nowhere to Hide has been sent! :skull:

This post will be updated as spots are filled or become available. Thx.**

K Bye >.< Ninja

Hi,

I’m looking for a new home, just made a thread.

Rank 825, can contribute .

Invite code

lola 23

Hi Lola, Just sent yr invite. Welcome to Nowhere to Hide! 8)

Can you add me, im active. Invite code is SVARTIR. thanks.