Troop thought discussion

Out of curiosity, what’s a perfect run to Rank 1 take in terms of wins? Does anyone know the exact number? (taking into account win streaks) I’ve never actually made it to Rank 1 yet, so I’m not sure how the stars scale past Rank 5.

Rank 1 has 1 star, once you get to Rank 1 you cannot go back to Rank 2.
Ranks 2-5 have 4 stars
Ranks 6-10 have 3 stars
Ranks 11-15 have 2 stars

It takes 21 wins to go right to Rank 1, assuming no losses and already being on a Win Streak.

3 Likes

ok there are plenty of ways to get glory, however, why not have a troop that does it. You can also get souls and gold from most those other ways as well as glory. So why not have a troop that does what other resources already have.

Mostly because of this would be my guess:

1 Like

Because you can’t buy the Weekly Troop pack with Gold, Souls or even Gems. Only Glory.

1 Like

It’s deffinatly a balancing act, the good thing is whenever they have a troop I want or a traitstone I’m after I can give wayyy more as the weekly glory rewards give I think 5,000 gold which I often put into the guild

Thanks! So that would only equate to an extra 63 Glory from using a troop that doubled Glory… That’s still 3 extra chests I guess?

Every little bit helps :wink:

2 Likes

If you can get the Whitehelm Kingdom up to level 10 and power level 3 you have a 20% chance to get a tribute of 40 glory every time you collect your gold

EDIT: it needs to be your home kingdom to get 40 glory, otherwise it just gives 20

It seems to me that we have troops that farm souls, and gold in responce to pay to win frustrations as you can buy gems that can be used on souls and gold and armour. The reason we can not get a glory troop is that you can not buy glory with gems directly. You can however get glory indirectly by using gems to obtain gold to obtain chests to obtain glory or just use gems to obtain chests directly. I suspect they will rework glory gains from pvp but i doubt it until it happens.

1 Like

That a is good point I did not consider

1 Like

You can win to progress faster but you can not pay to win and that is why this game is amazing.

1 Like

I’m at VIP 10, I get the kingdom troop packs, I can confirm that it doesn’t let you win and sometimes doesn’t even make you more likely to win, by best team is made up of a rare, an ultra rare, and an epic and weapon that I spent glory to get both, I try to put in a little cash every now and then (even if just for the weekly gem package) so show support to the developers and keep the game funded so that I can still have the pleasure of playing it 5 years from now

2 Likes