Troop disappeared

After i used a gem key i got an epic troop ( Skeleros ) . When i went to the troops page it was displayed among the other troops. When I changed the kingdom bar from “All kingdoms” to Wild Plains it wasn’t there anymore. This is the first time something like this happened to me. I checked in “Show all” and the card was grey. I would like to know if there is anything i can do . I got no photos/videos as proof. I would just like to receive an answer. Thanks in advance!

Odd… similar thing happened to me b4 on the Gob-Chomper, but that was because my game for some reason skipped the auto update. After I reloaded on Steam and installed the update everything was fine again.

I’m not sure if this applies to you tho. Skeleros is a relatively old troop, so there shouldn’t be any update issues, otherwise you’d have alot more cards getting grayed out.

Maybe you should just submit a ticket to the support team instead of checking on the forum. So can you not select Skeleros in a team at all?

Thank you for answering! I already sent a message, but i thought i should try the forums too.

Okay, here’s the strange thing : Now i see i got an Ice Witch, but i don’t remember getting one. Maybe i just forgot, but i don’t think so since the only epic cards i got from chests are 2 ( Ragnagord and Fenrir) . There’s still a really small chance that i forgot, but no probably.

I just checked your account, and he seems to be there. Might be a data caching problem with the server (we had a small issue last night). I’ve refreshed things, so try reloading the game and take another look.

Thank you so much for replying! Now it is back there.