Treasures in LTs

Not too keen on this, I know they are troops but feels wrong.

1 Like

Yeah, we pulled a legendary treasure earlier today… Kinda dumb.

1 Like

Since the treasures are troops is this watering down our chances of pulling Legendaries and Mythics?

Or do we have separated chances for Treasures and Troops @Saltypatra or @Ozball ?
(This might take a while because of the weekend…)

2 Likes

Very very likely that they are just dropping because they weren’t careful with their drop tables (again). Meaning, yes, they would reduce your chances at getting actual legendary/mythics… by about 1.3% and 3.3% respectively, because the loot tables are already hopelessly diluted. At this point, I’d consider it a universal windfall to get a legendary treasure from a legendary task instead of a legendary troop… on any given account, I’ve never once gotten a new legendary troop from a legendary task and they are rarely even something that would help with ascension. Mythics, on the other hand, have at least a chance to be new for a decent margin of players obtaining legendary task rewards players such that it would probably be disappointing to get a mythic treasure.

My guess is this will be fixed by Monday.

7 Likes

Wowwwww
That’s dirty af.

They stated LTs are getting looked at upcoming. I certainly hope they don’t trend this way.

If some guild gets the mythic treasure over a actually mythic… oh my sweet baby Jesus. Yikes.

2 Likes

Yep, if we got a Sacred Treasure instead of a ‘real’ Mythic I would feel really disheartened :disappointed:

3 Likes

Another reason these “troops” are a stupid design choice. What’s the bet they’ll show up in soulforge too?

1 Like

Zero. Because end gamers would spam them & get extremely high quality chests in Delve almost instantly.
But I agree, these should NOT be troops.

They’ve had no problem overloading us with types of currency already, why in blazes are these troops exactly…? Right?

I mean… traitstones, ingots, orbs, chaos shards, it keeps going.

1 Like

if you can’t put it in your party to fight a battle, it’s not a troop. In this instance the dev’s dictionary is faulty.

But you can put treasure in your party to fight a battle. I do it for the amusement value when I need to grind Construct wins for a daily task.

Which is not to say I think treasures as troops is a particularly good implementation. I’m not as anti as some folk here are, but I agree it’s inconvenient.

1 Like

Thank you for the correction. I did not know that.