Sacred Treasure from offer packs (Resolved)

Why are we still getting Sacred Treasures from 50 dollar packs?

4 Likes

I’m sorry.

It’s a pretty awesome pull using shards on portals, but it’s unfortunate to replace a true mythic with a treasure card as part of a pack.

1 Like

Ouch… that really sucks and also deters people from buying the bundles now. I honestly think Sacred Treasures should only drop from Chaos Portals and not from those bundles.

4 Likes

That is absolutely unacceptable. I would put in a ticket for some type of reimbursement.

7 Likes

Completely agree. I’d put in a support ticket, this is not a mythic troop by any means.

5 Likes

@Cyrup or @Kafka to the rescue!
And it’s worth a not for the devs to make sure this doesn’t happens anymore to anyone.

1 Like

Getting a sacred treasure instead of a proper mythic is a real kick to wedding vegetables, it shouldn’t be in the pool drop for such purchases :-1:

2 Likes

Seems like another consequence to an idea not well thought out.
But yeah I’d be expecting a mythic of my choosing if this happened to me.
Otherwise, I’d want a full refund because it’s not a real mythic troop.
I assume they based the portals on the same coding as chests. That’s the only reasonable logic I can think of behind them making them troops and why they didn’t make them all just common troops. They want the drop rate to be the same in portals at it is in chests.

1 Like

Wow that’s terrible.

While we are at it Sacred treasure drops on vip keys or other keys. I hope it doesn’t.

1 Like

Sacred Treasure doesn’t drop from regular chests.

4 Likes

Basically: impulsive ideas that weren’t thought through all the way. The devs thought it sounded fun for the treasures to be troops. They didn’t do the part where you spend a week or two thinking about every way “being a troop” matters, and identifying situations like this that would upset players.

On the plus side: now it’s an even worse idea than it was before to spend a lot of money on the game.

On the other plus side: I’m almost certain they forgot to exclude these from Soulforge. That’ll be a fun week.

1 Like

I support the suggestion to contact the player and give the Mythic of his/her choice. It costs nothing to the devs and will show enough good will for a mistake that should never happened, then take these treasures from the poll, double check if they are in other places/chests, and move on.

5 Likes

Will Sacred Treasure become available in the Soul Forge for crafting too? :thinking:

One thing I’m wondering now is if we can get a sacred treasure then in place of an actual mythic troop with legendary tasks.

Hope that isn’t the case.

We’ve gotten lamps instead of legendary troops. So I’m assuming that you can get Sacred treasures from legendary tasks. Which I would prefer more than our 5th Queen Aurora Mythic LT. :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

@Cyrup any feedback on this issue or is this working as intended ?

1 Like

I meant to respond to this earlier but I got sidetracked, thanks for follow-up @Ghaleon!

This is not working as intended and I have raised a report with the team. If anyone is experiencing this please contact support.

@aluoaniki I’ve checked your account and I can’t see any recent Sacred Treasure being received via a Path to Glory or other Offer pack recently in the mail

2 Likes

Could it have been from a legendary task instead?
And possibly, the person got the legendary troop for one of the path to glory rewards?

It wasn’t me, this happened to my fellow guild member, he can’t speak English so I decided to post this topic.
I’ve asked him to send a ticket.
Which category should that ticket go to?

Edit: Nevermind, he’s already got a Gard’s Avatar from the appeal.

7 Likes