Fun Fact....(well maybe more fun for others than others who don't like "brags or gripes" or bripes (combination of the 2))

It is entirely possible to do 516 LT in a week and not get a single Mythic LT. (It’s now been 654 LT since our last Mythic LT, June 28th was our last one)
I’m not asking for sympathy here…I know less than 1% will read this and understand. The rest will be thralled that I’m even complaining about this.
I’m not here for either of you.
I’m here for the RNG Gods. There’s about 28 hours left until you have sucked all the fun out of legendAWRy week (our version of a big LT week)… Please Make it right.
To the devs, I’m sure “it” is working as intended… But in my humble opinion…“it” sucks ass then.

Thank you for reading. I must go now prepare to sacrifice a unicorn if the RNG prayer doesn’t work.

1 Like

For more information on amazing feats like this or just to scratch the curiosity itch… Guests are always welcome (trolls and haters not so much) on the fAWRmily

2 Likes

Yeah, they either removed them from the Legendary Chests or introduced a cap limit on Mythic troops - yearly max quota. Of course, they will deny any and all claims, like the Men in Black.
I have seen those in other F2P games, btw.

It’s tragic, it’s unfair, and it’s stupid, like spending 30k Guild Seals, ten thousands of keys, and not getting one Mythic troop, but we can’t prove or disprove it.

1 Like

Not to totally buy into any conspiracy theories. But I am curious why the drop rates for LT aren’t shown… Do they not qualify as “Loot-ish” boxes? @Saltypatra

1 Like

For me since the first time I met my first LT and (I was a noob who didn’t understand the resources at that time) and I thought they are an insult as rewards :pensive:

2 Likes

I feel your anguish and acknowledge it. That’s not a fun boat to sail in. :frowning:

3 Likes