Treasure Gnome Needs Updated

With the introduction of the new gnomes, why are we still getting souls from treasure gnomes when a soul gnome has been specifically introduced to provide that resource?

2 Likes

So it should just give gold and have a small chance of a Vault Key?

In my eyes, the fact that other gnomes now exist, the award on gnome capture should reflect the gnome type. Currently, pet gnomes only give pets, jewel gnomes give only jewels and so on. Treasure gnomes havent been modified to fit the mould, although I only recall souls being the crossover reward. So yes, to my mind it should be gold or a vault key, which covers all resources once only.

1 Like

Treasure Gnomes can drop event keys, gem keys, diamonds, gold, vault keys, gems, and a few other things besides souls. And the Gnomes you get in the Vault have identical loot tables to the ones you see in the wild. If you strip away everything but gold and vault keys, actually using those vault keys becomes a lot less exciting.

On the other hand, if you strip away the souls and minor traitstones, using vault keys gets more exciting. :grin:

Or you could put every type of gnome into the vault…

1 Like

My mistake, I didn’t clarify that the treasure gnome should maintain its current gold and key variety etc as rewards although I suppose diamonds should really be with the gem gnome. I just don’t want souls from a treasure gnome when his cousin is already doing the job lol.

1 Like