Trait stone farming for x1 and other noobish questions

A tip, only Trait when you want to (unless it’s a Task). When you are forced to Trait by the Task, I would Trait a Common or a Rare that I might use in the future.

1 Like

im level 113 apologise for my stupid ?s think i should know this stuff bynow feel like charlie brown and kite eating tree

No apology needed.

Asking questions is why the Forum exists, and there are plenty of people here to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok i used shaman reg goblin boar rider and goblin rocket all goblins nothing

I don’t play on console, so @TaliaParks is definitely a better troubleshooter here, but: Is the task specificially for four troops of the same type, or is it four troops of the same kingdom? Because if it’s the same type, then (as you mentioned before) Goblin Rocket is in fact a Construct, and not a Marauder. If it’s by kingdom, something else is going on, because all four troops are Zaejin troops. And if it’s 4 troops of the same color, then of course the Rocket and the Shaman don’t use green.

1 Like

had to replace rocket with hobgoblin but got it on x1

They have all of those.

4 of same color
4 of same type
3 of same kingdom.

So some things may need to be switched a little.

Or Goblin, Hobgoblin, Boar Rider, Goblin King.

Covers all of the above.

1 Like

ok 200 souls quest it didnt register 175 souls from challenge gave up 7 souls outta 200 what happened to 175?

can i sack 4 this soul quest

The only souls that count toward the task are souls earned in battle. Without a Valkyrie you’ll need 50 fights minimum to clear it.

2 Likes

@Lyya

So you know (and can help Console players too) those Tasks contain the word “unique” in their descriptions. So they need to be four different Troops of the said Kingdom/type/mana colour

1 Like

just got a redeem code from tacet ty not sure good or how to use ty

on xbox 1 ty tacet

Redeem codes are only for PC/Mobile at the moment unfortunately :sweat:

darn that sucks

So if we were to make a list of easiest places/challenges to farm what would they be?

I’ll make a Guide :wink:

4 Likes

You have no idea how much i love that idea.

1 Like

what does combo breaker do?

stops the computer from getting cascades.