Trait stone farming for x1 and other noobish questions

Make you feel special.

The only one that really “does” anything is when you become a Regular. You then get a custom title (like myself and @Lyya have next to our names here), the ability to rename threads and move them around, and access to “The Lounge” (a Regulars-only thread where we may or may not dictate the development of the game).

3 Likes

ty studs do you know where to find free keys or other offerings thank you

The only place where you can get free stuff is via promo codes, and the best way to get those is by watching @Tacet’s videos as he usually does a code giveaway. Otherwise, we randomly get free stuff from the devs (usually when the servers go down), but that’s about it. Mostly you gotta earn it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll have a video out later today with one. :wink:

Too many things happened in this weekly update.

2 Likes

ok cool ill be lurking between gems and forum today ty

lurking in good way?

about what time? its 8 am here have to go to po box in 2 hours but should be home rest day ty. new to forums

i also sacked a few purples and oranges t o level worms and borers bad idea? suggestions welcome

also 4 same race did goblin build nada help? gob rocket construct i know tried it left it out no bannnana 4 quest

My head asplode

Please rephrase your question. I’ve no idea what you’re asking.

1 Like

also what does combo breaker do ihave it on lowest level the ai takes alot of free turns on x1

the race quest used 4 goblins nada

my asplodes from own questions

That didn’t clarify things to the point where I can assist.

head asplodes

4 troops same race challenge 2000 gold

You have to use 4 different Troops of the same type.

ok thouht i did but will try again

It is a common mistake by players to use multiple copies of a card on those Tasks.

1 Like

laughing at self because most other troops get traits b4 the ones i wanna use arrrgh