Train a troop to level 18 task

So I got this task this morning but all troops are 18 or above except the 6 guild wars troops and 3 recent releases that haven’t ascended that high yet. Completed the task by leveling a hero class but wondering if this task sticks around like the ‘increase a kingdoms level’ one used to (not seen that one in a while so assume they fixed it)

That task should only be a “slot 1” task, so if you don’t complete it, it will change the next day regardless if you completed it or not.

Even though uncompletable tasks like this only last a day, it’s still very frustrating when they show up. They should remove these tasks from the game for the sake of those who cannot complete them.

1 Like

The reward for that task is 1200 souls. If you don’t have any troops left below level 18, you don’t exactly need the souls any more, so it isn’t a big deal.

@efh313 taps @stan on the shoulder and points in the direction of the GIANT SoulForge…

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

1 Like

Drop in the bucket man. It isn’t worth getting worked up about is all I was sayin’.

1 Like

True… I was only joking anyway…

BUT, then again, as a PC/Mobile only player, I am envious of the Task system that console players get, those are literally another source of free resources for just playing the game, that PC/Mobile does not have access to.

2 Likes

I can check for tribute every hour just by pulling out my phone. It’s a lot harder to carry around an XBOne + TV! I think it evens out, except for PC-only players

3 Likes

It would be awesome to carry a Xbone and 65" tv around everywhere tho lol!

2 Likes

Yeah, especially after the gem nerf, frequent tribute collection is a major potential source of resources, but I can only manage, at best, 2 or 3 collections most weekdays and often only 1. If I can clear a few daily tasks, it usually helps to pick up a few of the gems, but if I was on mobile, I’d be picking up 8 or 10 tributes a day easily. No comparison.

2 Likes