Tower of Doom All Time First Place Leaderboards Doom Record Tracker

Title

Was made to be as Discourse “search” friendly as possible. Hence the redundancies.

#1. Throne of Odin - 7,302 Dooms - December 8th, 2019
#2. DruidsGlade - 5,828 Dooms - October 14, 2019
#3. A W Ryan - 5,133 Dooms - August 18th, 2019
#4. Throne of Odin - 4,425 Dooms - July 21st, 2019
#5. Dawn of Shadow - 4,225 Dooms - September 15th, 2019
#6. Na Rasslabone Sol - 4,160 Dooms - January 5th, 2020
#7. Intrim - 3,732 Dooms - April 28th, 2019
#8. A W Ryan - 3,583 Dooms - June 23rd, 2019
#9. Throne of Odin - 3,286 Dooms - March 31st, 2019
#10. DruidsGlade - 3,235 Dooms - November 10th, 2019

Credit to www.taransworld.com for providing the information to make this post possible.

5 Likes

Last week’s Top Ten

1 Like

Last ToD top 10

Last week’s ToD

1 Like

Last week’s ToD

1 Like

Last Week’s ToD

1 Like

And the point of this post is what? How many gems you wasted?

Not everything about the forums is a platform for arguments or talking shit.
A small microcosm is about pointing out accomplishments related to the game.
This thread doesn’t do any harm. And it takes 5 minutes a month to update.

May I ask what the point is of you hating on those who have success in the game?
GoW is a game right? People partake for fun or to win?
You seem to partake on at least the forums to put down those who win or have fun…

5 Likes

Hate? I don’t hate. However I do recognise bad economy when I see it. Fair play; you have built up a solid gem stash or spent a few dollars to enhance it. The rewards in doom are shocking but an organised guild will earn the lot for a modest gem investment as far as the weapon. They may also get a decent LB position. This post illustrates the huge chasm between the haves and the have nots. You are clearly one of the former, with more resources and more time to play than most. So this is not an achievement as such; it is an illustration of how much you are prepared to waste in a vain attempt to look cool. Anyone with cash and a high boredom threshold could top this or any list. One player springs to mind who has at least 2 zuuls and yet still goes berserk when certain events land. Why not spend minimum resources for max rewards and spend some time away from the game? Some people need to constantly brag about their status in the game like it means something. That’s not something that I find appealing but if it makes them feel good, all credit to them.

1 Like

I appreciate your efforts :smiley:.

1 Like

@Thevc . Mm if they spends dollars for buy gems, you can only to say: “Thank you because i can play free because you put dollars in the game”. You cant say other. You cant know how a player do economy with the gems. I have an answer for you, how do you spend the gems on the game? Are your guild is a happy family where do you know all member and you go with your guildmates for drink a coffè in real life? You can take the resource for upgrade the doom weapon only in this mode, so it is worth for this spend gems in this mode. Delve? You have 3 try a day for do what do you want, dungeon? When you have all troups, dont need shop. Class? You can easy farm without events. Mythics event troups? There are the ascension orb. Tell me how can a people spend gems in the game. This mode game it is fun too, if you play with your guildmates in vocal chat. It is the only mode where you play with your guild. The other guild’s event, it isnt so, you can play alone without problems;

Last week’s top ten.