Top 50 Guild League Table History

Considering a good lineup can easily only take 1:30 minutes to win and the fact that all of the intirm and drangon’s Peak players in the top 10 were playing almost constantly the entire week this is not unusual. There was no cheating or botting here, just competition. If you are going to start acqusing players of cheating this week, please do it in another thread. This thread has been around for a long time and I would hate to see the Dev’s lock it down over your inability to comprehend how much some people play this game.

14 Likes

Actually, these numbers are taken the day before reset, so it’s slightly less than 4.5m. I can also tell you that I talked with him personally in his few breaks from playing.

And with a very good lineup, that can easily be 1:30 from loading screen to loading screen. I’ve seen it happen, personally. Late-game invasion teams are terrifying.

4 Likes

I am certainly very very impressed, it takes a lot of dedication to do about 70+ hours of gems of war each week. Good part is that you will have tons of gold for the new legendary tasks come patch time.

Cheers,
H.G.

3 Likes

I was kind of hoping that there were multiple people playing that account (I know some players are very anti-sharing of accounts but it doesn’t really bother me) instead of one person playing that much. I hope they are being mindful of their health as that doesn’t sound very healthy long term (of course lots of things extreme athletes do aren’t healthy long term so I don’t see this as that much different…still concerning though). :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking at this, it appears the PS4 #1 outearns even the top-earning PC/Mobile Guilds.

@PHR33KP0W4
@Boats
@Verdugo

4 Likes

I have screenshots of said (but no callouts lol) person taking hourly and even an 8hr break. But as i only slept 1hr and 45 min one night, it certainly was a sleepless week.

4 Likes

My number-philia is pleased with this one.

It was a hell of a week, for sure. I’m unwed and without children, so, aside from work, I have nothing but time (and alcohol :sweat_smile:). I made the strongest push that I ever have in PvP, at around 1,450 games. It is fairly safe to say that I will (probably) never do this again. Grats to all in the top 100, especially Soullessness who, unless he was overtaken last minute, was the big winner for the week.

On another note, I’m fairly certain that this is the highest I’ve ever seen the minimum requirement to make it into the top 100 since I started playing (about six months ago), somewhere around 13,600 points when I last check (early Sunday).

Also, job well done Intrim, in breaking the record for most trophies for a single week. Best keep that fire up, or we’re gonna getcha! :imp:

5 Likes

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, congratulations to Anonymous for breaking 700K trophies!

5 Likes

Riverford is going to be in that mix soon. The were like #43 when I joined last year. Dropped all the way to #50 as of 3 weeks ago. Then we decided to pick it up and take advantage of the 2.1 update, we’re back up to #43 in 2 weeks.

1 Like

Thanks. We are Demi-Gods now! :grin:

3 Likes

Dragon’s Peak has been averaging around 17k trophies per week recently and use to average around 25k. The only reason we were doing sub 20k lately is because there wasn’t much hype, but now there is a big need to farm for version 2.1.5 now that the legendary task is confirmed.

1 Like

Here some other interesting (albeit, useless) information. The most wins for this week was over 2,000. If we assume that those were all 3 trophies wins, that person single-handedly produced 6,000 trophies. Imagine if there was a guild solely comprised of such individuals.

Now, for the hypotheticals:

(For the sake of consistency, let’s pretend none of them get will burnout or have anything that will disrupt their 2,000 wins. Some of the following is also built around the assumption that all current top 50 guilds make zero progress within the same time frame.)

In one week, the guild would have enough trophies to be ranked on the Top 50 Guilds Leaderboard (180,000 trophies vs. the top 50’s 164,471 trophies prerequisite).

In two weeks, the guild would have enough trophies to break into the top 10 guilds (360,000 vs the top 10’s 341,523 requirement).

In three weeks, the guild would have more trophies than all but three guilds (540,000 trophies).

In four weeks, they would have amassed enough trophies to surpass all guilds currently on the leaderboard (the highest is currently 703,339 trophies) and claim the spot of number one (720,000 trophies).

Assuming that they all get the minimum amount of gold possible at 3 trophies battles, 600 gold (this is anecdotal, as well–circa the lowest I’ve ever seen it go), they would gather 36 million (36,000,000) gold per week. It is worth noting that this is before any multipliers are applied to the calculations.

Also, at just over 5 ½ weeks, the guild would reach one million (1,000,000) trophies. In this time, they would have gained 200 million (200,000,000) gold before multipliers. Furthermore, assuming that they all have Deathknight or Dragon armor (+100% gold from battles), the total moves up to 400 million (400,000,000) gold. Even furthermore, if they all have 100% gold multiplying armor on and are all at VIP 15 (an additional 150% battle gold), the final total would move up to 700 million (700,000,000) gold in just over five and one half weeks.

Anyways, like I said, it’s all pretty useless and hypothetical, but sometimes I like to think about these sort of things.

:v:

4 Likes

Dang! You have detected my evil plan!

2 Likes

Tsk, tsk. Spoilers! :wink:

1 Like

ive just discovered how much of a gold-loving-dwarf i am XD
if the same wall-o-text was not about gold i might not read it, but here i read it without noticing it was a wall o’ text…

2 Likes

Get to 9 ½ weeks and Mickey Rourke will bring you a visit.

2 Likes

Kim Basinger, too. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Back to more like normal this week after last week’s heroics.

As might be expected, the introduction of Legendary tasks seems to have increased the overall activity in the top 20 or so guilds this week - will it continue?

There have been a few guilds over the past few months where I observe numerous guildmembers regularly on the Top 100, but I never know when their communal efforts will reach the top 50. The next one of these arrived this week: Dragons’ Peak, not to be confused with their similarly named brethren. :stuck_out_tongue:

24 Likes

Grats @Gwynhbleidd!!

2 Likes

Thank you for doing this. :slight_smile:

5 Likes