Top 50 Guild League Table History

6 Likes

I love the top 50, i got popcorn so let’s watch this.

1 Like

We have gained some ground and now have a guild between us and Some Guild and Hoguns :slight_smile:

1 Like

For now. :wink:

1 Like

Yeah for now, in the next few hours we will pass the 38th guild too :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Two can play at that game. Now so did we! Go Hoguns!

1 Like

But now we are 36th :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Talk about a slow week :stuck_out_tongue: we got to 400 trophies distance from you holding our ground against Hogun, now a week later we’re few times that behind both, we’re not giving up yet!

1 Like

Positions are locked in for this week’s update.

Things of note:

• Four guilds earned more trophies this week than any guild has in the last seven weeks and thus had correspondingly large pushes up the table.
  • Unsurprisingly, these four guilds had 16, 11, 7 and 8 players respectively in the top 100.
  • As regular readers might detect from the posts directly above, the hottest competition right now is around 35th to 40th place, with places shuffling regularly.
18 Likes

Much respect to Anonymous, Intrim 1-2, and Dragon’s Peak, those are some high numbers.

Hoguns-See you this coming week. Thanks for the good competition. :wink:

6 Likes

Those are some big numbers on the spreadsheet… :tada::tada:

1 Like

Is it just me or its opening the table from the previous week?

23 oct, looks recent to me

1 Like

Of course! It’s been fun the last few weeks battling it out with other active guilds. Hoguns isn’t really a trophy hunting guild (our trophy requirements are currently only 100/week) but I think our members enjoy good competition so they tend to far exceed the reqs when they have other guilds doing the same. :slight_smile: Some of the numbers posted by the upper guilds are truly…well, terrifying to be honest lol I don’t think Hoguns will be breaking those records anytime soon but we are definitely looking forward to more good fun as we progress towards the top 30. :wink:

2 Likes

What’s it? Palindrome day?

5 Likes

More like crazy ass guild trophy hunting day

“One person’s craziness is another person’s reality.”

4 Likes

those numbers are over double their previous weeks totals, must be spring break? or…

A random week in october

2 Likes

So…we did the math. one of the individuals in intirum (that will not be named)

averaged a match win every 4.5 min since 12AM on monday. From then…till now… so…basically either they have spent the entire week( and I mean entire week) farming pvp, or there is something fishy going on.

Dragons peak went from averaging 6k over last 3 week to doing 35k in a single week? Lol WUT?