Top 50 Guild League Table History

All dragons are 1.

2 Likes

The dance continues.

1 Like

I like ya Ogunther, but i’m tired of dancing.

I’m never gonna dance again, the way I danced with you. :musical_note:

4 Likes

@ogunther I suppose we will just have to dance our way to spots 1 & 2!!! :wink:

4 Likes

Just another 150k trophies left until my casual guild is in the top 50. Just another 5 years before that happens, if that last spot gains trophies, it will be a moving finish line. Glad i am not a top guild styled guild. :grinning:

1 Like

So this week it was Anonymous’s turn to get all fired up.

Now we know what you get with more than 20 guild members in the top 100 (most of those in the top 50): more than 50,000 trophies in a week. An impressive effort in all regards.

23 Likes

Wtg Anonymous, 50k trophies is one hell of an accomplishment!

1 Like

Wow impressive. Great job Anonymous for getting 50k+ trophies in a week. That’s quite a hard work and dedication. Respect!

6 Likes

My math senses are tingling. The weekly change of 51489 seems a little crazy. That spread over 30 players is 1716.3 trophies per player this week. That means that spread over all players, each player would have had to play the hard difficulty nearly 430 games each. Going by the top 100 having mostly players who won more than 430 games this is an amazing feet to pull off and is within reason to beleive that the guild has to have planned this push because if this was an accident, they were very lucky. Also each player would have had to win about hard mode 60 games a day.

Need. Sleep. Badly.

2 Likes

'Twas no accident.

2 Likes

It was a whole-guild effort. We got amazing contributions from every member, including those you can’t see on the leaderboard.

14 Likes

Once again, thanks to all my guild mates in Anonymous for the hard work of everyone and the fun. It has been an awesome week.
When do we do it again? :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Well, thanks God for Discord :grin: This week provided me with the best game experience I could imagine I’d have in this game, thanks to you guys. It was proven once again that not the game itself creates the fantastic atmosphere while playing but players.

I believe I can be ready in 2 weeks :joy:

5 Likes

Challenge accepted … :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Congrats, Anonymous, for a fantastic effort. But . . . don’t get too comfy up there! :wink:

3 Likes

This is not the first time a guild has organized for a huge trophy gain, i look forward to more guilds doing this.

1 Like

No, it isn’t. ( #WINtrim)

So do I~

4 Likes

Riverford - from #50 to #38 in 6 weeks. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Intrim II from #50 to #23 in 6 weeks :wink:

4 Likes