Token of Cedric, drop rate awry?

My total token counts (always following mythstone bonuses):

Gaard: 8
Yasmin: 8
Cedric: 19
Aranea: 8
Anu: 4
Nysha: 0

Not really the distribution I was expecting, but honestly I’d rather get more Cedric’s than Gaard’s. Medaling troops is going to be an insane grind, I’ll take all the help I can get.

Gaard: 6
Yasmin: 5
Cedric: 9
Aranea: 3
Anu: 0
Nysha: 0

Seems legit.

Especially when you consider that using Cedrics for second and third elite levels for lesser troops will save you thousands of souls, yes, this is a very good thing.

Cedrics currently remind me of Gold Rings in Delves, which completely outnumber the white Coin Purses easily.

While the extra Cedrics aren’t bad, it’d be nice if the rarer medals were bumped up in drop rate.

No point in grinding if the end goal is out of reach and right now the legendary and mythic medals are nearly non-existent.

5 Likes

For the sake of research:

Medal of Aranea: 1
Medal of Cedric: 5
Medal of Yasmine: 2
Medal of Gaard: 2
Badge of Anu: 1
Badge of Cedric: 2
Badge of Yasmine: 2
Badge of Gaard: 1
Token of Nyasha: 2
Token of Anu: 2
Token of Cedric: 2
Token of Yasmine: 1
Token of Gaard: 2

I’ve reached the same conclusion.

The distribution rate is very likely a two-ended bell curve on tokens to not only make it hard to finish the rarer medals, but also to not make it too easy to medal Common cards (unlike weapon upgrading).

When the devs create new systems, they do so with the goal of a long-term viewpoint. Obtaining medals and medalling troops is supposed to take a very, very long time to achieve. It’s the next Zuul’Goth-like chase. And unlike, previous long-term goals, the devs have created a system where they can create new mythic or similarly super rare medals for players to chase at their whim, forever and ever for the remainder of the lifetime of the game.

2 Likes

195 Tokens Collected
32 Gaard - 16%
51 Yasmine - 26%
74 cedric - 38%
26 Aranaea - 13%
11 Anu - 6%
1 Nysha - 1%

all farmed at L12

Exactly 400 tokens collected on Difficulty 12:
82 Gaard - 20.5%
78 Yasmine - 19.5%
166 Cedric - 41.5%
44 Aranaea - 11%
26 Anu - 6.5%
4 Nysha - 1%

(Edit: Updated from 200 tokens collected to 400)

Updated total tokens:
8 Gaard
13 Yasmine
28 Cedric
5 Aranea
2 Anu
1 Nysha

I guess this is what happens at difficulty 12 …?

4 Anu tokens, 0 Nysha. Rest all Yasmine, Cedric, Gaard. And I fight D12 95% of the time. It SHOULD scale with difficulty level, but it’s clearly not.

Huh, looks like I’m getting lucky with Nsyha but unlucky with Anu. I have 115 in total so far.

Count Percentage
Gaard: 18 Tokens (Common) 15.7%
Yasmine: 18 Tokens (Rare) 15.7%
Cedric: 52 Tokens (Ultra-Rare) 45.2%
Aranaea: 19 Tokens (Epic) 16.5%
Anu: 4 Tokens (Legendary) 3.5%
Nysha: 4 Tokens (Mythic) 3.5%

250 Collected

41 Gaard
70 Yasmine
93 Cedric
27 Aranaea
7 Anu
12 Nysha

Difficulty 12 and some luck with the Nysha medals

120 so far

Gaard 22
Yasmine 34
Cedric 45
Aranaea 11
Anu 6
Nysha 2

My totals thus far:
Gaard 12
Yasmine 7
Cedric 34
Aranaea 10
Anu 8
Nysha 0

Cedric=34
All others=37

Gaard 33
Yasmine 27
Cedric 75
Aranaea 15
Anu 8
Nysha 2

Cedric = 75
All others = 85

Mine so far (98 total):

Gaard - 22
Yasmine - 18
Cedric - 40
Aranea - 16
Anu - 2
Nysha - 0

33 Gaard
48 Yasmine
67 Cedric
13 Aranea
6 Anu
7 Nysha

I guess difficulty levels scale token rewards like higher levels of keys … difficulty 12 = “gem key” analogues where the thing defaults to Ultra-rares? Yeah I’m grasping at straws here, beats me.

No, I don’t think it does. Once I got it high enough, I’ve only done D10 or D12, and have zero mythic tokens to show for it.

I didn’t see anybody answer you directly, so go to casual pvp and set to normal. No need to do explore on warlord iv. Unless u want to.

1 Like