Timed events (rescue mascots) - no reward?

Screenshot or image:
Not applicable

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
When I finish the battle after event ends (very common issue for me, unfortunately, especially on the last battle), game prompt to reload client, then gives my rewards in mail.

But win on that last battle doesn’t count, never. Looks very frustrating.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Always, as I see.

Steps to make it happen again

• Start battle in timed event.
  • Wait until time ends
  • Win
  • Congrats, you won nothing.

I believe, either game must cut out battle immediately when time is out, or give reward for win, even if event is timed out. Current approach is frustrating, because you lose a lot of time for nothing.

Hey I’ve passed this feedback onto the team for consideration, but at this stage this is intending as working.

The way things are currently we can’t have the notification pop up during the battle so it comes up as soon as the battles is over

I still think that it’s wrong logic, to cut out reward for won battle, but, oh, well, as it’s designed this way, what can I do. :expressionless:

Still, as timer invisible anywhere, except main event screen, it means that I have no way to decipher if it worth to battle at all!

Oh! Suggestion! Show remaining timer in battles. Wrong theme for this though. Duplicating in Suggestions.

Thank you for your answer anyway.

Working as intended is :thinking: Or consequence of a bug fix. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

New pet event started while still in old pet event caused some issues, and people were not collecting their pet boxes but waiting until the pet they wanted appeared, then all collected boxes would be for that pet.

shrugs Well, I am not developer, but even me see obvious fix: instead “claiming reward” route simply tie reward to battle (as it was before), and mark reward as “this pet-connected” (instead tie it to current event). Ah, well.