THX for patch, i love devs, nice game!

ohā€¦ some questionā€¦
How slime is regenerated in blue and green with 3 slime in the team ā€¦?
Does your team didnā€™t help defense in blue or green (is see valkyrie)ā€¦?
For sure i think an unlucky match or you do the wrong choiceā€¦
and why cut the pictureā€¦? what is this last creature you hide ?

I have 3 begemoths, he have 3 slims+hero sphere and almost permanent move

and you play in normal modeā€¦? i think yes
so sometimes itā€™s happenā€™s unlucky gameā€¦
A friend say that combo breaker sometime donā€™t really work (4 extra turn for defense in normalā€¦ with mana changer or creator like slime or worm)

Was your skill and strategy for this one as good as on your last post? :wink:

Mean :stuck_out_tongue:
But I guess we were all wondering it.

I think Iā€™d be more sympathetic if the post had been phrased differently - like ā€˜I was really unlucky and ran into this defence team, look what happened!ā€™ rather than its current sarcastic and frankly juvenile titleā€¦

Based on prior knowledge, I suspect our OP has contributed to his own downfall as wellā€¦ Playing Valkyrie against the slime? Hmmmā€¦

ā€¦unless that OP genuinely was saying thanks to the devsā€¦ if so then my apologiesā€¦ but it hardly felt likelyā€¦

1 Like

I have no idea what you just saidā€¦

I suppose you mean that you donā€™t care about responses that appear on here to your posts. Then why post at all?

I realize now that we are lucky, in that we donā€™t often get posts like this. Letā€™s not feed the angry trolls, folks. Could someone lock it, since itā€™s not producing any meaningful discussion?

2 Likes

What an attitude, you will be so popular if you continue like thisā€¦

1 Like

No reason to lock as threads just filter out without activity. Generally I only lock if thereā€™s an ongoing issue :smile:
Please always remember to courteous to your fellow forum goers and constructive with your feedback!

1 Like

A ā€œYou are so bad, get better at the gameā€ is always nice to hear.

@Searle
Do we have any room for this guy in our guild?
I think he could make a valuable contribution to our little community.

Ugh, I remember seeing this topic last night and thinking, ā€œHuh, 2 hours and no posts yet? Maybe people will just ignore it and we can all continue having fun.ā€

Wake up today, 10+ responsesā€¦ :expressionless:

Seriously, the only thing worse than topics like these are when the baitā€™s actually taken. Nothing productive ever comes out of these topics. Itā€™s venting for the sake of venting, for both the original post and those instigated by it. Let them vent and theyā€™ll let it go.

Iā€™m making this only reply here in the hopes people will read it and let the topic fall away quietly like it shouldā€™ve been graciously allowed from the start.

3 Likes

I donā€™t think we are worth his company.