Today is a holiday here at my place, so cheers, I could start with events and tasks right in the morning. This week we have:
- An arena event without weapons but with an absolutely amazing one-hitting troop preset.
- A campaign that forces you to play that arena. Yeah!
- Two arena events this week. Double yeah!!
- A campaingn forcing you to play a treasure hunt. Luckily I had that one single last map left, so I could do it right away. And luckily there is arena, so treasure hunts are NOT the worst game mode in the game. (You might disagree in this point, but you are wrong.)
- A campaign with a 2-days-blocker… so much joy on a single day would have been to much anyways, good I’ve got something left to do tomorrow, after a full day of work, after delving
- A world event forcing you to play with Divinion field troops. Widely known to be one of the best - almost overpowered - kingdoms, which troops are used in Guild Wars, Tower and Delving all the time.
- A world event forcing you to play with Oracle hero. You know that we all have Oracle on 100 because it is so good, what a pity for the wasted XP.
- A world event against webbing, respawning, +skull damage when webbed teams. Thank god we can use the best troops, heros and weapons in our arsenal to fight those dasdartly beasts.
So I have done all of the above (except day 2 of the campagin…), because I wanted the campagin done and my guild wants the the greater orb. But the fun in the game has not just diminished, weeks and events like this are plain punishment. This week is not playing a game, this is tedious work.
I’m pissed and I’m mad.