This is why people are worried about GW. Can anyone explain?

I don’t think I’ve ever seen PvP points rewards above the 50’s personally, and even 55-59 is rare.

2 Likes

On what basis you get this amount of points? Once or twice a day?

I think the highest score i got was +57 and that was a long time ago.

It’s from last week i also got video showing i won 161 the other day but i didin’t cheat or exploit anything im a fairplay player

1 Like

It all makes sense now why I lost #1 on that first week to you ;).

Lol nice try but it was also last week, sended video and screenshot to dev but they suppose to look for a fix and are very top secret about it

1 Like

Well secret is out now Ricky.

Good thing you were very quiet about it. I don’t think very many people saw it.

I haven’t seen anything above 51 in a long, long time. 49 is my usual highest and those are almost always full mythic, fully-traited Wraith / Courage / BD / Famine (or Courage) teams.

4 Likes

Now try to figure how to reproduce it and tell me the secret :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Just joking. I know you are a 100% legit player, no need to explain yourself

1 Like

uuuugh this makes me so jealous. I wish the devs would add a way where you can control the point-matches you get. Like “don’t give me any matches with less than 160 points”. My last LB push was this:

74,084 / 1,406 = a little over 52 points per match. If I were getting 160 per match, I’d have gotten 224,960 points total … shattering the GoW record by over 200%. Hell, just 75 points per match would have let me break the current record with the same amount of matches :persevere:

I think it is possible.

I am in a rank mid 300s guild so no guild statues bonuses and have 8 kingdoms to 7 stars, one 3, one 4, one 5 and the rest 6.

My attack team is rated 8316 and the highest 3 trophies defence team is rated 9400+. Winning a battle against that gives me 65 skull points. I just pvp against teams that gives me the most glories. My average 25671 / 485 gives about 53 skull points. If i was to only do 3 trophies matches I believe my average would be higher.

2 Likes

When I started my own guild 3 months ago it was fairly common to see pvp battles with 60-70 pts offerred on the 3 trophy choice. Now though, my choices are between 31 and 50 - and on the low side of that range for an average. Some times going through pvp to climb to tier 1 the choices are 15, 23 and 31. And they don’t vary for quite a few matches. Haven’t really paid attention to it enough to give any thoughts about why it’s doing this but I agree . . . . . the pvp points system is broken and we need it fixed so they can make sure the Guild Wars points system doesn’t do the same thing to us.

6 Likes

Can you post the video for us?

Not sure if it’s a good idea, i know nothing in hacking but pretty sure someone could figure how to reproduce it and exploit it :slight_smile:

1 Like

This just confirms PvP scoring is in desperate need of examination. BEFORE Guild Wars.

1 Like

Why do you think I want to see it :smirk: Can you at least pm me a copy privately?

Lol nice try but there is the screenshot so you know i was not lying :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah it’s the differential that has me flummoxed. All of his matches would have to have been max and mine minimum (which they weren’t) to have that big of a gap.

1 Like

I don’t think anyone thought you were ever lying. Cheating to get +161 points per battle and beat @Strat perhaps… :wink: :slight_smile: :(> :frowning: :open_mouth: I think I need a recount.

1 Like

Could be photoshop :spy: Only way to know for sure is to pm me a copy of the video and I’ll publicly verify it’s authenticity for you.

ps- @Rickygervais What level is your character? Are your kingdoms all lvl 10? Are you in a guild that completes all tasks?

2 Likes