The RNG God's Prayer

Let us bow our heads.

Our Father, who art in Random, only InfinityPlus knows his name, thy Kingdoms come, our Randoms run, in Karakoth, as it is in Pridelands.

Give us this day, our Traitstones & forgive us our Rolls, as we forgive those who Roll against us.

Lead us not into a failed Arena, but deliver us if we get one, for thine is the Kingdom, the judgement of our Troops, forever and ever.

Amen.

9 Likes

RNGesus strikes again. :frowning:

5 Likes

#PRAISE HIM!

5 Likes

Hey, I’m running low on Celestials. No fair!

I wish I could hand out some of mine.

I do need 64 to max every last troop in the game, so I guess I am 41 short in that regard. That 23 is more than enough to upgrade all the important ones though.

Too bad we couldn’t put ours together and each get 64.

1 Like

That was off of 48 glory keys. RNGesus indeed. Can’t say I was pursuing them, but now I’m only 9 away from the full collection!

2 Likes

Venoxia off 1 gem key, the other 2 off 50 glory. back to back.

2 Likes

That’s great maths :slight_smile: 23+41 = 64 + 64… please can you do my personal banking? :wink:

EDIT: oh and a great necro play by me…

3 Likes

A guy can dream. :slot_machine:

I guess RNGesus doesn’t like me either. I guess it’s because of my loyalty belonging to the god-emperor.

PRAISE THE EMPARAH.

I prefer lord of the light and his priests :slight_smile:

1 Like

RNGods have blessed me with the power of summoning the devs to a new video about summoning.

praise him!

6 Likes

@therealwetwilly

You really have been chosen by Him!

Rngesus hear my plea to have the update released next week while i have time off.

haha @TaliaParks at my defense it was couple of weeks ago, i guess he’s all spent out on me now. Lest me having decent enough (leveled) troops to support these legendaries. And so the goblin bunch and valkchemistreantbanshee groupies have already been worn out :stuck_out_tongue:

Do not waver in Faith @therealwetwilly, for He works in mysterious, yet wondrous ways.

Paitence with His gifts, and they will be plentiful in return.

2 Likes

Nice picture