A New Mythic Approaches - The Possessed King

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/a-new-mythic-approaches-the-possessed-king/

New Mythic Troop: The Possessed King

The Possessed King will be the only Mythic Troop available in Glory, Gem, Guild & VIP Chests for the next 7 days.

5 Likes

gimme back my transformsssss :crazy_face:

400 glory keys for 1. Thanks game.

Edit: 2,349 more glory keys for a 2nd one, for testing. <3

Xbox One

5 Likes

900 glory keys and 7k seals. Not too bad

2 Likes

Are you on PC/mobile?

50 guild keys

11 Likes

I’m on console

Is 2 of them useful at all?

no clue. we’ll see if exploding 4 (2 and 2) gems on 4/5 match does anything.

Edit: I don’t know, but its very explodey.

3 Likes

it’s great that they didn’t nerf explode and transform…

6 Likes

Good Luck to all guys. 850 Glory Keys and 39 Guild Keys phewww.

3 Likes

SoonTM…

Okay, I know you’re on PC/mobile, which means it is safe for me to go fishing.

1 Like

Nothing, again…

The last Mythic i got with keys was Ubastet. Since then there were wasted so much resources and nothing… WTF

Ok, I really want to see what 4 of them look like, yet I don’t want to pull for any more.

Let us know what you discover for using two at once, please. It might sway people to spend big and try for a second.

The board shakes a lot, like it doesn’t know how to handle it. Things tend to fill very quickly. However, is it worth having 2 dud troops on the team? I don’t know.

Something about spending 26 mana to kill something, only to turn it into a half leveled daemon with no traits at full life seems shaky at best. Maybe its just the pvp testing in me not wanting to heal my opponents.

1 Like

Atleast Pk has a superior lighting strike… In the fact that
A) it’s double
B) isnt limited to yellow, so works with nimue and those converting out of yellow

Well you know, a cascade makes the board shake a lot. And any explosion or skull match makes a shake.

Or at least those of us who can’t handle screenshake know this, all too well. :frowning:

I got him from 20K seals. A bit expensive, but at least I don’t have to spend any Glory/Gem keys. :grin:

Here is my new defense team “Daemon Invasion”, with the king, the mind controller, the servent, and the traitor theif-hero! All fitting to the Lore!

Good luck to everyone chasing him. Just a tip, don’t mentioned a story about him getting mind-wiped by a mere Legendary Daemon, it might make him mad and refuse to drop to you…

4 Likes