The Peasants Are Revolting

Originally published at: The Peasants Are Revolting – Gems of War

New Ultra-Rare Troop: Angry Mob

Angry Mob will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Legendary Troop: Holy St. Astra

Holy St. Astra will be available exclusively in Event Chests this week, and will make her way to Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in the usual 3-4 weeks.

8 Likes

woohoo! a revolt!

Isn’t it strange that these peasants can actually work better, as in collect more mana, when they are simply rioting instead of working in an organized fashion?

Some years ago i remember suggesting that Peasant should gain an extra turn after destroying gems and also give more mana to all allies. It would make sense to have them providing resources to other troops.

1 Like

Awesome! Can’t wait to make some fun Human teams with St. Astra. :grinning:

The Peasants Are Revolting

You said it, they stink on ice.

1 Like

Human accelerator. Cool. Khorvash likes.

Is there a human hero class? I can’t think of one!

Not yet. Hopefully there will come one soon. :smiley:

1 Like

I’m guessing Darkstone will be the Human class whenever it comes out.

1 Like

8 Likes

Got new Legendary in just 17 Event Keys! So now I got my first 14-star kingdom! :grinning:

Although, don’t forget that you will need 22/23 troops at Mythic, with only one troop remain (counting Hall of Guardians). So if you already have all previous troops Mythic, just get one copy of Holy st. Astra is enough, then bought Angry Mob to Mythic with Glorys. Don’t be too rush to spent a Minor Ascension Orb on her like me! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

So uh… I know I’m going to get ignored here, but… is there any future proofing coming for Event Chests at some point? Maybe add some weight to new legendaries? I’m sure this is only going to get worse when kingdoms start to reach 29+ troops…

6 Likes

200 event keys and 2 unique “Mythic” troops. :person_facepalming:

I didn’t even notice until I posted the photo on discord that I got GA. I was too distracted by the angry mob. Lol

2 Likes

Is it just me or is the left eye in the image in front of her hair? O_o I suppose she could just have really long eyelashes that stick outwards :smile:

I suck at drawing. So I shouldn’t criticize those that can draw or those who do it for a living.
But when an Eye is the same size as the mouth… And it’s not satirical in nature. Kinda feels wrong to me. :person_shrugging:

So… anime in a nutshell

I guess I don’t mind it in anime because I know that’s the art style they’re going for.
Would GoW be considered Anime?
And in Anime… It’s usually big eyes and little mouth right? Not equal size. (Not bothering to go look for reference).

Usually, but its anime. Too many art designs.

1 Like

Ok, now I feel like I’m being mean, but Gems of War needs a few more lines of dialogue recorded.

Holy St. Astra and Mercy have flipped vocal lines.

Troop Selection:
HSA: I cleanse you of all evil.
Mercy: Heavenly angels hear my call.

In-game cast:
HSA: Heavenly angels hear my call.
Mercy: I cleanse you of all evil.

That confused me at first, really thought I was mishearing things.

3 Likes

This peasant is pleased, after eighty-one event keys:

:hugs:

5 Likes