Bat Out of Hell II

Originally published at: Bat Out of Hell II – Gems of War

New Epic Troop: Vlad the Unsated

Vlad the Unsated will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Legendary Troop: Dullahan

Dullahan will be available exclusively in Event Chests this week, and will make his way to Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in the usual 3-4 weeks.

2 Likes

Fun concept for the legend, but it is likely to be useless. :frowning:

1 Like

Stream it and find out! :wink:

Hmmm, i would give him a chance in the underworld.

You’d lose a troop permanently for the entire run. Sorry if this seems cantankerous. But Delves is the last place I’d use him.
Purely a Defense troop in my opinion. Which is fine.

Weak damage, and 50% potential to kill your own troop?
You put your creativity in a wrong place :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Will my Doom in first slot be immune to Dullahan’s Lethal?
:thinking::blush::vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Hard to tell without actual testing. Currently sacrifice, sacrificial priest, and widow queen can kill your own doom, but princess elspeth cant

2 Likes

I’ve been here 2 years and we still haven’t figured out how to post the boost ratios as part of the announcement.

5 Likes

So… Will the Grey King become available in Event chest this week? It should be, right?

Yes, I’m seeing people in global finding Grey king :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mythics dont have 4 week wait time like other troops

2 Likes

Thanks for the answer! I just want to be sure. Lucky enough to get him after 400 event keys! :smiley:

12 Likes

Congrats!!

1 Like

I got my 3rd TGK, 414 keys i was looking for the new card.

1 Like

Congrats @TimeKnight!

1 Like

I got a 4th TGK, 3 works okay in some respects with Lep. :joy: just need to start 1 off.

Bugs out of hell 2…

2 Likes

Me: oooo…headless horsemen.
Me: gets enough cards to mythic
Me: fully traits and levels him
Me: uses him 11 times…11 times killing my own troop
Me: Yay…another card ill never use…hooray

This is the dumbest troop spell design ive seen.

I was hard on Dullahan in the spoiler thread, but thinking on it again, he could be useful in the new explore (especially for players who don’t have the popular mythics). He’s a lethal damage troop with no preconditions (e.g. doesn’t need to have poisoned the enemy troops beforehand), and his lack of board alteration means you can leave the AI a bad board to minimize the downside risk. Worth at least a try with a summon-heavy team IMO.

(Too bad he isn’t a legless horseman, as replacing your last troop with a summoned troop is far less adverse on mana flow then replacing your first…)

1 Like