The 3rd GoW Forum Fantasy Series: Rules, Information, and Draft Thread

Sry guys I cant participate anymore because of some private problems

Thatā€™s sad, sorry!

Is it my turn yet?

Thatā€™s too bad @xGamerxNiko :frowning: Hope you can join another one in the future.

I think itā€™s @loimprevistoā€™s turn, but Iā€™m not sure whatā€™s going to happen with Niko having to pull out. But I assume for now we just skip what would have been Nikoā€™s and go to the next in the order which is loimpā€™s turn. @Shiratori is this the case? or is there something in place for this kind of situation?

@xGamerxNiko, I hope youā€™re able to resolve whatever has come up for you and that things work out ok. Please come back for another one, weā€™d love to have you.

As for everyone else moving forward, I am going to handle this similarly to my spot in this. Nikoā€™s last 2 picks are going to be moved to 59 and 60 where Iā€™ll just pick something. This team will be given the 15th seed, so essentially we will have 2 semi-bye teams (but who knows, the voters may still like something odd.)

@loimprevisto, youā€™re up then.

Iā€™ll try to update the spreadsheet later.

2 Likes

Why donā€™t you just drop out and then we will have even numbers? Not trying to be rude.

Because 14 isnā€™t a square number, so weā€™ll still have a bye round for someone (or 2). Where as if he stays in then we still get the easy, 16->8->4->2 progression.

2 Likes

Because then you have 14 to 7 and then someone does get a free ride anyway.

So if there has to be as close to a free walk over as possible, itā€™s occurring in the first round so that by the time you get to 8, it really wonā€™t matter anymore.

Besides, you guys are the ones who will be deciding the seeds. I just break the ties in that case.

Me am not smart.

1 Like

Nah, your logic circuits just needed a bit of oiling :wink:

1 Like

To be fair, I was created for battle, not computation.

2 Likes

I pick Naga Queen.

@Bobomb is up, though I think @Shiratori said he had his picks?

@Bobomb, youā€™re on the clock!

Edit: Scooped by @Ozball with the fast fingers!

1 Like

Yeah but Iā€™m not a place right now where I can get them.

Iā€™ll be home soon.

I have the next 3

@Bobomb. Green Slime
@Grimmorith. Revenent
@MrSnake. Emperina

@irishfury187 is up next though Iā€™ll check if I have his pick too. Nope I donā€™t.

I get off work in about 1.5 hrs, Iā€™ll have my pick shortly after that

No rush. Iā€™m busy on the weekends too so I canā€™t stay on top of things as closely as I do during the week.

Mythic black beast @killerman3333 youā€™re up I believe

stone giant knock the rock out of the park.