The 3rd GoW Forum Fantasy Series: Rules, Information, and Draft Thread

Must have knocked @Zelfore’s tag out of the park with it.

Also it looks like his pick was chosen already and his other pick looks like his fourth pick. So again I’ll just wait to see if he wants to go with that or redo the selections again.

I’ll be keeping my pick, Jackalope, just as he is.

@kzintiwife, you’re go!

I forgot to make my card epic dang it. i should really just have you handle my team callouts so i make no mistakes.

is there any reason we cant change the rarity of our troops if we have the points?

I hope so cause i will have the extra points if i get my last pick. Also the funny part of this draft is in less than a week and we are almost ready to start the fighting.

The thought process was that you needed to allocate things carefully from the get go and not suddenly wish to make the card a different rarity because of what may or may not be available. It was why I spelled it out to please be careful when making your picks since they would not be allowed to be changed.

At best, a quick edit before anyone else posts or notices is about as good as you can hope for. In this case, Zelfore even made his pick. And while he left his pick with me, when the player places his own pick, they can go completely off board as well and go with something else different.

Even if I understand that he simply “forgot”, I would rather not start making exceptions. On the flip side, he does now have 1 extra point he can use on his last pick, whether it’s to pick something different and stronger, or just ascend his original option 1 step further.

3 Likes

@kzintiwife has decided to go with Sacred Guardian (epic)

@ladyhawke’s picks currently have all been chosen again so I will wait for some new choices.

Good points all of them!

Reminder!

We are entering the last round. Include your banner preference with your pick. Banners are not exclusive so you will receive whichever one you choose.

1 Like

And as a side note, the 1 exception to the can’t change rarity rule is when the pick is sent to me and I screw it up.

Sorry @kzintiwife. Fixed.

1 Like

I’m stepping away for a bit. So even though I may be looking at things I won’t be able to do anything until I get back. Thanks.

Any chance I could pickup xGamerxNiko’s spot?
Happy to take the 59 and 60 picks - be great to participate (and not have to wait until next month)
Totally understand that chances are not great but think it would at least make the 15th slot slightly more competitive with someone steering it.
If the idea of getting multiple consecutive picks could be perceived as an edge or advantage, perhaps 15th and 16th seeds could interweave a pick of two to reduce that possible ‘advantage’
If there is no chance to participate this time, that’s fine too - Good luck to everyone!
Cheers

How did no one get your username before you?

No idea! But it was free so I was happy :slight_smile:

There was the Gems-of-War dev in the past it seems… But other than that… :stuck_out_tongue:

Also @Shiratori I’d be happy letting Gems fill in for Niko if that’s allowed. Saves having a dead rubber team.

Yeah, makes sense to me!

I’m good either way. But if we get too many more dropouts you may as well start handing out these.

2 Likes

@GemsOfWar, welcome aboard. You have a legendary Celestasia and legendary Alchemist with 6 points left. Picks 59 and 60 are yours along with the 15th seed. Good luck.

@ladyhawke’s picks are in and we have 1 team complete with things getting serious.

Psion
Dust Devil
Banner: Frozen

@kzintiwife is up (I have the pick but since she’s around I’ll let her post it. I’ll post it in a bit if she hadn’t. Need to make some changes.)

Awesome! Thanks for having me in the game
I look forward to being involved.

We have a truly Epic team up next.

@kzintiwife takes Pride Hunter (epic) with the Sword Banner.

@Zelfore is up.